Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

New Fye Website

Old 02-13-07, 02:44 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
New Fye Website

All of my order history is gone on the new website. Credit card and address is gone as well. Anyone else try to access their old info?
Old 02-13-07, 07:16 PM

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by RonG617
All of my order history is gone on the new website. Credit card and address is gone as well. Anyone else try to access their old info?
When you get to your "Order History", you have to click the "See More Orders" button and you can then view some limited info about your orders.

I had to call them today about a lost order from that $5.99 Sale they had back in January. Reaching them to discuss an order placed before February 1 is a nightmare.

It seems that FYE has completely ditched the previous company handling their customer service calls and has left its "old" customers in the lurch.

When I called the "new" FYE number (1-866-236-0725) a customer service rep answered within minutes! But they are unable to help me since the "old" customer service reps are still under contract to service the "old" orders (those placed before Feb 1).

When you call the old customer service line you're put on hold and then automatically disconnected after about 3 minutes. And this happens every time.

With all the problems, I called the "new" number again and told them I was getting no help from the "old" line and they promised to send an email to the old company to have them call me within 3-4 days.

I'll post the outcome.
Old 02-14-07, 07:35 PM

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Here's some new information:

I received the promised call from the "old" customer service people today and they told me I was providing them with the wrong order number. I then noticed that my order number from the old FYE.com had a different order number than the same order now posted on the new FYE.com!

Anyway, they told me that I could report a lost order by clicking the button at the bottom of the website. Of course, the button is not on the new website.

After explaining this to them they said I should call the new FYE.com for service. I then explained that the new FYE.com said that all old orders had to be handled by the old customer service team (using the old database). I also added that I was tired of the run around and blame game they were playing.

The customer service rep then told me he'd handle everything by email and would be sending me the missing DVD within 3-5 days.

By the way, I also got the following email, which states that questions concerning the "old" FYE.com should be directed to twec.com (their parent company's website):

Hello,

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

The website was taken over on Feb 1, 2007 unfortunately any orders prior to that, we do not have information on.

Please call 1-866-236-0725 or go to the TWEC website (twec.com) and select the link for customer service.

Sincerely,
fye.com Customer Support