TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Prison Break -- "Chicago" -- 02/05/07

Old 02-05-07, 04:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Prison Break -- "Chicago" -- 02/05/07

"Chicago"
Spoiler:
Michael and Sarah become more than strangers on a train en route to confront the president; Mahone recruits a new ally in his bid to capture the fugitives; T-Bag puts on a happy face; a fourth escapee takes a fall.

Originally Aired: February 05, 2007
Old 02-05-07, 09:07 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,021 Likes on 812 Posts
Damn, I thought this was going to be the musical episode.
Old 02-05-07, 10:15 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by RichC2
Damn, I thought this was going to be the musical episode.

At least that might spark some originality into a set of storylines that is rapidly become more tiresome week after week. With only 4 episodes to go and a third season greenlighted, how much padding are we going to be subjected to in order to get 22 additional episodes?
Old 02-05-07, 10:45 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At least that might spark some originality into a set of storylines that is rapidly become more tiresome week after week. With only 4 episodes to go and a third season greenlighted, how much padding are we going to be subjected to in order to get 22 additional episodes?
You don't have to watch if you don't want to. I on the other hand am loving this season and look forward to a season 3. Can't wait for tonight's episode!!!
Old 02-05-07, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

damn it. Why can't C-Note just die.
Old 02-05-07, 08:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts
What happen to Lincoln's son? Did they just completely wash his storyline away? I thought this episode was good and I'm looking foward to the rest of this season. I am just having a hard time seeing how the story will stretch for 26-30 episodes more.
Old 02-05-07, 11:16 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Farewell Haywire. All he wanted was to go to Holland.
Old 02-05-07, 11:35 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 254 Likes on 192 Posts
Good to see in the opening Michael and Lincoln are still going out to public places in broad daylight. Maybe they got those hats from the sameplace Jack Bauer gets his hoodies.

They ended the one good story they had going with Bellick in Fox River.

The stories with the other cons really are all boring.
Old 02-06-07, 03:32 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 345 Likes on 226 Posts
If they drop a con a week, maybe the show can focus on the more interesting story lines--Mike, Linc, Sara, Kellerman, and Bellick in prison.
Old 02-06-07, 07:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So, they can just pull Belleck right out prison and give him a badge just like that?
Old 02-06-07, 07:40 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 427 Likes on 291 Posts
Originally Posted by Snowmaker
So, they can just pull Belleck right out prison and give him a badge just like that?
Of course he can, Mahone has those super pills

But I love this show, and I'll watch it for as long as its on. Hell, The Fugitive was on for four seasons.
Old 02-06-07, 07:50 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts

This is Prison Break - men in suits can do anything they want.
Old 02-06-07, 08:03 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts
It is a lot more believable than him being there in the first place.
Old 02-06-07, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts

The best was the truck just sitting in the lot with money a badge and a gun all in plain site.
Old 02-06-07, 09:14 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
Originally Posted by cdollaz
It is a lot more believable than him being there in the first place.

Only in Prison Break can one go from prison guard, to inmate, to FBI agent in a matter of weeks.
Old 02-06-07, 11:07 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by Red Dog

Only in Prison Break can one go from prison guard, to inmate, to FBI agent in a matter of weeks.
I loved how he was practicing his line before going to talk to that chick.

I also liked the fake president's voice thing and making those decoys jump off the moving train.

Didn't like Haywire jumping--I thought Mahone was done being Mr. Kim's biach...?
Old 02-06-07, 11:23 AM

I think Mahone talked Haywire into jumping so he didn't have to kill him. Mahone knew he was mentally challenged and tried to tell Mr. Kim that but he wanted him dead anyway.
Old 02-06-07, 02:49 PM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
@ Bellick breaking Michael's "code" and then getting out of prison in 1 day and joining the FBI.

psssst... I left the keys to the car hidden on top of the left rear tire - you will need them to start the truck, but the door is open and there is 5K in $100's, a hand gun, FBI badge, and a folder on the passenger's seat. Good Luck!
Old 02-06-07, 03:12 PM

THis show is so bad its good. Redundant I know but its enjoyable stupidity.

I liked the ending alot though. Anyone know the song that was played underneath it?

This was my first ep on FOXHD and wow! What a difference!
Old 02-06-07, 03:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Ravenous
I liked the ending alot though. Anyone know the song that was played underneath it?
"Home" by Alexi Murdoch, according to TelevisionWithoutPity
Old 02-06-07, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by CPA-ESQ.
@ Bellick breaking Michael's "code" and then getting out of prison in 1 day and joining the FBI.

psssst... I left the keys to the car hidden on top of the left rear tire - you will need them to start the truck, but the door is open and there is 5K in $100's, a hand gun, FBI badge, and a folder on the passenger's seat. Good Luck!
He figured it out on his own. He does have 15 years on the force and 3 presidential citations.
Old 02-06-07, 05:17 PM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
im also enjoying this season. It's farfetching fast moving fun

Sad to see Haywire go. I think they dropped the ball a bit killing off so many cons so soon. Still miss Abrukski
Old 02-06-07, 06:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

"Are you my dog Brad?"
Old 02-06-07, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by CPA-ESQ.
Bellick was able to recognize Michael's message to Sarah because he also did a stint in AA, so he would have been familiar with the book. By this point, he most likely would have known generally how Michael thought, and he knew Sarah had been in AA (or NA, or whatever), so it's not really a stretch to buy that he figured it out.

The best was the truck just sitting in the lot with money a badge and a gun all in plain site.
We don't know how long it was sitting there. For all we know, it could have been left fairly soon before he was actually released.

Not only that, but it was in a prison parking lot. Lots of security and most likely surveilance. I'd call that a fairly low-risk place, myself.
Old 02-14-07, 04:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I finally got caught up on the last two episodes of Prison Break.

I was having serious deja vu about the part about the key to a box in a private cigar bar. I kept thinking "Didn't that scene already happen in this show?" I kept racking my brain, when suddenly I remembered that was a scene in the short-lived series "Runaway" with Donnie Wahlberg earlier this season! Too funny, I watch to much TV. I had another Runaway deja-vu when they showed T-Bag take off with his fake family in the car. I thought, wow, that would be a great spin-off show, T-Bag living in some small town while holding his family captive. It would be like a twisted version of Runaway.

I had to laugh when Haywire was running from Bellick and he first tried to get his dog to run, who just stood there. Haywire should have named the dog Shithead instead of Larry.

The whole Bellick story really did move fast but I am glad they got him out of the prison. I did have a laugh during the previous episode at his "poor man's version" of Dr. Sara Tancredi.

I thought the most ridiculous part of the episode was Mr. Kim's "Forget about Scofield & Lincoln, you need to kill Haywire!" directive.
Yeah, Haywire was certainly a threat to bringing down the multi-national conspiracy.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.