Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Screech threatens to bang Kimberly Locke on Celebrity Fit Club, is punished.

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-07, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From IMDB:

Former Saved By The Bell star Dustin Diamond has been "quarantined" from the rest of the cast of US reality series Celebrity Fit Club after fighting with fellow contestants. Diamond got into a very public row with former American Idol contestant Kimberley Locke, which caused her and 1980s pop singer Tiffany to storm off the set. After the women walked off the program, producers halted production and sent the cast home. During the heated argument Diamond allegedly said, "Screw Kimberley Locke. I'm going to make a dildo of my c**k and f**k her with it." After Locke gave producers a "him or me" ultimatum, they decided to exile Diamond from other cast members. An on-set source tells PerezHilton.com, "He will not participate in the challenges and will have a private weigh-in for this weekend's upcoming filming. Unfortunately, there are only three more tape-days left over the next 30 days. So it was too late to replace him." Diamond, who played Screech in the TV series, made headlines last year when he starred in a raunchy sex tape which showed him engaging in sex with two women.
Old 01-31-07, 11:55 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
Screech got fat? I guess even Ron Jeremy was skinny at one time.
Old 01-31-07, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

One site said that he probably got fat just to get on this show and get more publicity. I won't be surprised. It seems like he is going the route of all publicity is good publicity.
Old 01-31-07, 12:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
What a loser.
Old 01-31-07, 12:52 PM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Locke is one restaurant failure to doing sex videos herself, so she'd better check herself.
Old 01-31-07, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by Groucho
Locke is one restaurant failure to doing sex videos herself, so she'd better check herself.
I'd buy that.
Old 01-31-07, 02:20 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Yeah, Screech is pathetic. First, he needs help paying to keep his house, so he sells T-Shirts online. Then a sex video. Now Celebrity Fat Club. He probably figures that this'll give him a few months worth of staying in the public eye, because the show won't air for a few more months, and once it does then he'll be back on some people's minds. When he sold his house, he was able to be on Howard Stern. When he had the sex tape, he was on News channels discussing it.

It's all just for publicity. I hope he goes away forever.
Old 01-31-07, 02:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 275 Likes on 172 Posts
I saw his stand-up act last summer. Worst comic ever.
Old 01-31-07, 02:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Seantn
Yeah, Screech is pathetic. First, he needs help paying to keep his house, so he sells T-Shirts online. Then a sex video. Now Celebrity Fat Club. He probably figures that this'll give him a few months worth of staying in the public eye, because the show won't air for a few more months, and once it does then he'll be back on some people's minds. When he sold his house, he was able to be on Howard Stern. When he had the sex tape, he was on News channels discussing it.

It's all just for publicity. I hope he goes away forever.
Looks like he won't, with this great lineup of shows:

Diamond is expected to appear soon on Armed and Famous, The Surreal Life, Who Wants To Marry The Geek From Saved By The Bell and Robot Chicken.
Old 01-31-07, 03:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Saw him a couple of times at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Vegas. He was at my university to perform stand-up...I avoided him.
Old 01-31-07, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Wait wait wait wait. Are you telling me that some sleazy, washed up has-been on some sleazy celebreality show is acting like a sleaze?

STOP THE PRESSES!

/wake me when this shit is no longer popular. I have a feeling it will be a long nap
Old 01-31-07, 03:22 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Lets not forget his Celebrity Boxing match against Horshack.
Old 01-31-07, 04:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,732 Likes on 1,885 Posts
Originally Posted by GuessWho
I saw his stand-up act last summer. Worst comic ever.
Even worse than Michael Richards?
Old 01-31-07, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

i still wonder how he got fat all the sudden. seems like a lot of wait to put on in a short amount of time to lose it again.
Old 01-31-07, 09:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I've never seen an episode of Celebrity Fit Club, so I don't know if everyone on the show is overweight or not. (I can't imagine Screech being fat now. However, the idea of gaining weight just to lose it on network television, thus achieving as much fame as possible, doesn't surprise me.) But could the word "fit" also imply that someone who is skinny needs to gain weight and get muscles. It's not every guy's dream, but it seems to be the typical goal of a guy. (I'm a guy, and muscles are nice, but I'd like to get rid of my slowly growing beer gut.)

On another D-squared note....

Last year, during the LA short film festival, I was at the Arc Light movie theater in Hollywood. Afterward, my friends and I sat down to eat at the adjoining resteraunt. We sat at the outdoor patio area, where you could see the entrance leading up to the theater. There were park benches around there, and I saw D-squared hanging out with some guy a celebrity wouldn't stereotypically be hanging out with. Just a real plain-looking guy. (For what it's worth...haha.)

Anyway, during the whole course of the meal (and this includes dessert), and then some tea and coffee afterwards, he was just kickin' around near the same area. The...whole...time. To me, it just appeared as if he was waiting to get noticed.
Old 01-31-07, 09:49 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
He was just on Knights of Prosperity tonight, too.
Old 01-31-07, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man
Even worse than Michael Richards?
I don't think Richards would do 25 minutes comparing opening up the slices of a grilled cheese sandwich to spreading an elderly woman's legs & vagina
Old 01-31-07, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3,204 Likes on 2,068 Posts
Diamond allegedly said, "Screw Kimberley Locke. I'm going to make a dildo of my c**k and f**k her with it."
That poor Screech. Always so awkward with the ladies. No wonder Lisa always rejected him.

And thanks GuessWho, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a grilled cheese sandwich again.
Old 01-31-07, 10:25 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by GuessWho
I don't think Richards would do 25 minutes comparing opening up the slices of a grilled cheese sandwich to spreading an elderly woman's legs & vagina
I heard that joke way back in HS.
Old 02-01-07, 05:27 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Eric D.
I heard that joke way back in HS.
For 25 minutes?
Old 02-01-07, 07:27 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Jesus somebody put this douche out of his misery already...And when did Tiffany get fat?
Old 02-01-07, 08:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

As for selling shirts to save his house, apparently, it was a hoax and it was just to get him back in the spotlight (this depends on whose story you believe, and I don't believe his).
Old 02-01-07, 08:40 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts
"Screw Kimberley Locke. I'm going to make a dildo of my c**k and f**k her with it."
I smell sweeps!
Old 02-01-07, 06:57 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Jeez...what's worse? Kimberly Locke, Screech, or the fact that this shit is still on the air?
Old 02-01-07, 07:58 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Screech

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.