Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Epson Moviemate 30S Projector at Home Depot for $499.50 with free Screen offer

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 01-25-07, 10:32 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found two Home Depots in the Pittsburgh area (Butler and Cranberry Twp.) that have the Epson MovieMate 30s Projector marked down 50% off at $499.50 with an offer to send for the free Duet Ultra Portable Projector Screen (valued at $249) for only $20 for shipping & handling. I'm not sure if this is a national deal at Home Depot or not...therefore, call first if your interested. However, you must purchase the projector at Home Depot by 1/31/2007 for the free projector screen mail-in offer. The coupon is on the box, but may also be available online.

In comparison, Costco has the same projector, screen and subwoofer for around $1,000 (which the only difference is the subwoofer valued at $89).

Also, this projector has built in a JVC DVD progressive scan DVD player and 2 JVC speakers. You can see more information in Epson.com on this awesome projector for the price!

If you have a 10% off coupon for Home Depot, the deal is even sweeter!

Last edited by bcweaver; 01-25-07 at 10:40 PM. Reason: found misspelling
Old 01-31-07, 05:46 AM
Cool New Member

Today's the last date to purchase in order to send in for the free projector screen.

Anybody get in on this deal in your area other than the Home Depots listed?
Old 01-31-07, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I saw it at my local HD store but was not impressed. I guess it was mainly due to it's large (physical) size. It has to be that large to include a DVD player and speakers though. Not a projector you could hang very easily. Great unit for outdoor movie night!
Old 02-01-07, 05:14 AM
Cool New Member

Deal is now dead for the free projector screen. Yeah this unit is big but it definitely is a one in all unit for portability and outdoor movie nights.

My kids love it when we project it on a big wall and have a movie night,,,like a movie theater.