Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

In Case Of Emergency - 1/17/07

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-07, 10:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Case Of Emergency - 1/17/07

Just watched this off the DVR and noticed there was no thread for it. I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm starting one except that I'm curious to see if anyone else gave it a third shot.

I didn't think this episode was as bad as the second one, but I still think Silverman is the worst actor on TV.

Arquette's obsession with Aunt Becky doesn't really make any sense. Everytime they go to his story line, I feel like fast forwarding. Then again, I feel like doing that everytime Kelly isn't on screen.

Also, for anyone who might have watched this episode, what was up with the weight loss guru guy wearing Silverman's ex-wifes sunglasses over to her house to talk to her. Did it seem like they were setting something up and never carried it out?
Old 01-21-07, 08:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought that it was okay. I didn't see the second one, but I'll keep watching just for the hot chick factor.
Old 01-21-07, 09:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by movieking
I thought that it was okay. I didn't see the second one, but I'll keep watching just for the hot chick factor.