Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

So who is down with a little co-op GOW?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-06, 07:25 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So who is down with a little co-op GOW?

I made it through the game on Casual, and was about to start over on Hardcore, but I thought it might be a lot more fun playing through it with an actual Dom instead of a charging drone. I'm generally on XBL from 7:30-9:30 Eastern time Sunday through Thursday, and can stay up later on Friday and Saturday (during the week I wake up at an ungodly 4:15AM). If interested, please IM, e-mail ([email protected]), or send a friend request (XBL name is Kromax44) referencing this post.
Old 12-21-06, 11:32 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

sent you a friend request...

SoonerDoc
Old 12-22-06, 03:39 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 120 Likes on 108 Posts
I was going to say you shouldn't have any problem finding someone to do coop especially after Christmas. Doing coop with both players still new to the game is the best way to play. Just be prepared when you do the Insane because it's just that. I've only done M.P a few times but when you're ready for it you can add me to your list.

Buzz Starhopper

Kenny J
Old 12-22-06, 04:03 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,808 Likes on 1,129 Posts
I would like to do a co-op but I don't want o drag anyone down with my average gamer skillz.

How do the achievements generally work for co-op? Do the awards go to both players or just one person? i.e. if I'm doing co-op and the other guy deals the final blow to a boss, will he or she get the credit or both of us?
Old 12-22-06, 04:34 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Giantrobo
I would like to do a co-op but I don't want o drag anyone down with my average gamer skillz.

How do the achievements generally work for co-op? Do the awards go to both players or just one person? i.e. if I'm doing co-op and the other guy deals the final blow to a boss, will he or she get the credit or both of us?
Yep.

Even cooler, if you're playing and you go for the COG tags, you'll both get credit...but say we're playing together, and we come upon a COG tag that I've got, but you don't...it won't even show up on my screen. You'll have to get it for yourself. If we find one we both don't have, no matter who picks it up, we both get the credit for it.
Old 12-23-06, 10:56 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,808 Likes on 1,129 Posts
Originally Posted by abrg923
Yep.

Even cooler, if you're playing and you go for the COG tags, you'll both get credit...but say we're playing together, and we come upon a COG tag that I've got, but you don't...it won't even show up on my screen. You'll have to get it for yourself. If we find one we both don't have, no matter who picks it up, we both get the credit for it.

That's cool. Maybe I'll try co-op soon. I have aobut 22 tags so far.