DVD Talk
3rd Stargate Series in the works...Possibly 2008 [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Stargate Series in the works...Possibly 2008

starman9000
12-17-06, 09:06 AM
Just saw over at Gateworld that a 3rd Stargate series is in the works, but there is very little info on it:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/12/exclusive_third_istargatei_serie.shtml

Ranger
12-17-06, 06:50 PM
interesting. wonder which timeframe it will be in and if it'll have anything to do with the possible movie sequel.

Thrush
12-18-06, 02:10 AM
Stargate: Criminal Intent

I'm amazed they have gone on this long. I bailed shortly after it left Showtime. Just seemed like they ran out of steam from a creative standpoint and were just going through the motions. I Have never even been able to make through the opening credits of Atlantis however.

RavenTwo
12-18-06, 07:08 AM
Stargate: Criminal Intent

I'm amazed they have gone on this long. I bailed shortly after it left Showtime. Just seemed like they ran out of steam from a creative standpoint and were just going through the motions. I Have never even been able to make through the opening credits of Atlantis however.

I was thinking Stargate: NY, but anyway. I enjoyed Atlantis I wish AFN would start showing S2 of it or it gets released sometime soon on DVD for the next round of DDD sales.

starman9000
12-18-06, 07:30 AM
I enjoyed Atlantis I wish AFN would start showing S2 of it or it gets released sometime soon on DVD for the next round of DDD sales.

It's coming out March 6th. I hope they hurry up and release season 3 before the next season starts too, but I doubt they will.

riley_dude
12-18-06, 09:18 PM
How about some new ideas from Studio execs????????
There are so many possibilities with Sci fi and we get so few and...retreads.

Jadow
12-18-06, 09:33 PM
I was thinking Stargate: NY, but anyway. I enjoyed Atlantis I wish AFN would start showing S2 of it or it gets released sometime soon on DVD for the next round of DDD sales.

Beverly Hills Tea'lc

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0