Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone watch MHD aka Music HD on cable?

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-06, 02:13 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This station so far is almost all music related content, with concerts and what not all in glorious HD (concerts being like $2 Bill on mtv2) and storytellers and unplugged. Also from 3 am to 9 am, they play nothing but High Defenition music videos (which as you can guess, can be a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.)

Tonight from 730 to 9, they are airing the Green Day Storytellers episode where they played American Idiot in its entirtey.
Old 12-07-06, 05:41 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not often, but I've watched most of the Storytellers.

I was pissed when my cable co added this, because we still don't have a deal with NBC and Fox but since they've done a Dixie Chicks storytellers and now show it nearly every day on MHD I think it was completely worth it.
Old 12-07-06, 06:15 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
We've had it for a few months now. I wish they had "blocks" for CMT stuff, it just gets mixed in between Ciara videos and other stuff. Like you said, it's good and it's bad.

I've caught the Coldplay storytellers like 5 times but it pisses me off that they cut off the music.