Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : anything better than a good sneeze?

krkuhl
12-04-06, 11:53 PM
i currenttly have a bit of a cold, which, when added to my usual allergies, has produced quite a bit of sneezing. Got into this conversation w/ a coworker today--i LOVE to sneeze. i think it feels so damn good, it is almost orgasmic. She thought i was -screwy-. which brings me to my next point--i HATE the early "bless you" people. dont they know that a premature (although good intension) bless you makes your sneeze crawl back up inside of you?

anyone else like to sneeze or am i just weird?

X
12-04-06, 11:55 PM
Not much better according to Truman Capote.

DarthVong
12-05-06, 12:03 AM
Not a fan of sneezing. However, I do enjoy a nice colon cleansing.

Giles
12-05-06, 12:05 AM
I usually sneeze after a good meal (at least seven times in a row) and can also induce a sneeze by looking at a bright light or direct sunlight (briefly)

Ranger
12-05-06, 12:10 AM
what was that line from jackie brown?

"sneezing, like, gives you a better high."

as for the bless you, f that. if you sneeze, you should excuse yourself and everyone should look away with disgust, not gaze with awe as you tilt your head back to sneeze.

kvrdave
12-05-06, 12:55 AM
I like the "bless you." It seems like one of the few common courtesies that you can get from stranger in this day.

But when I have a cold, I hate to sneeze. Have one now, and I end up with snot hanging out my nose. But when I am healthy, I enjoy a good sneeze.

Mole177
12-05-06, 01:03 AM
I agree with loving to sneeze... its a good feeling. Especially when you;re eating rice.

krkuhl
12-05-06, 01:15 AM
I like the "bless you." It seems like one of the few common courtesies that you can get from stranger in this day.

i, too, enjoy the nice-ness of bless you. i just hate it when it is given prematurely before i have sneezed. causes my sneze to high tail it into reverse and crawl back inside my nose, which is a very unpleasant situation.

spinning plates
12-05-06, 02:52 AM
q-tip in the ear after showering ties with a good sneeze.

mndtrp
12-05-06, 07:18 AM
I'll give a bless you after one sneeze. My girlfriend will sneeze about 6 times in a row. No "bless you" after all of that.

porieux
12-05-06, 07:24 AM
I find the 'bless you' highly annoying and wish people would mind their own business.

Brian Shannon
12-05-06, 08:32 AM
No, I hate sneezing. I had a 2nd degree shoulder seperation and when I sneeze really hard the shooting pains down my arm are unbelieveable. :mad:

eXcentris
12-05-06, 08:59 AM
I find that taking a dump is much more satisfying than sneezing,

VinVega
12-05-06, 09:52 AM
I don't like to sneeze if it's followed by a second sneeze. Just sneeze once and end it! :grunt:

My wife has alergies and gets into these sneezing sessions that can last minutes. I give her what I call a "blanket God Bless You" which covers all the previous sneezes in the sequence and any future sneezes that may follow within the next minute. I mean, you sneeze 20 times, I'm not giving you 20 God Bless You's. It's a waste of God's powers. He can only bless you so much. ;)

dork
12-05-06, 09:53 AM
Bless you.

eXcentris
12-05-06, 10:09 AM
Bless you.

Tks, any paper left in your stall? :)

Save Ferris
12-05-06, 10:26 AM
sometimes everything hurts right after I sneeze--then its no fun.

And why in the hell is saying 'bless you' nice? It means nothing. Offering someone a tissue would be nice. If you are religious and care about someones wellbeing how about making a real difference in the world instead of promptly spouting mindless platitudes? Jesus would say such people are Pharisees.

Saying thank you is polite because you are showing grace and humility at receiving something. 'Bless you' by itself is meaningless.

dadaluholla
12-05-06, 10:32 AM
I hate sneezing almost as much as I hate yawns, coughs, and hiccups. It is a terrible demonic curse on the human body.
:(
Also, I usually don't say bless you to people. I usually go with a "You are so good looking" or something like that.

pinata242
12-05-06, 10:44 AM
Agree completely. Sneezing is almost orgasmic. I usually only sneeze once, rarely twice in a row. My wife's sneezes, however, come in groups no less than 4. Sometimes as many as 7. I have to wait for a sizable pause before I bother to say "Bless you".

She's so lucky she can have multiple sneezes :(

Numanoid
12-05-06, 10:49 AM
i think it feels so damn good, it is almost orgasmic.
Sneezing is almost orgasmic.You people have clearly answered the question as whether there is anything better than sneezing.

digitalfreaknyc
12-05-06, 10:50 AM
COmpletely agree.

I'm having the sniffled the last few days as well.

It's also great when it clears out your throat and you get that good chunk of phlegm that flies across the room and........ummmm........yeah.

eXcentris
12-05-06, 11:01 AM
Note to self: For some women, the 'G' spot seems to be located in the nose. Try some nasal stimulation and/or penetration although the later might require a lot of lube.

CinemaNut
12-05-06, 11:13 AM
The only thing better than a good sneeze is a good crap that plops right out and theres nothing on the tp after ya wipe!

RunBandoRun
12-05-06, 11:22 AM
Yes, actually. There's nothing like a good, ripping, juicy fart that blows clear across a room and empties the gases out of you from the esophagus down.

When you're alone, of course. :D

Save Ferris
12-05-06, 11:25 AM
http://www.ilovegrantspass.com/images/tmi.gif

PrincessT
12-05-06, 11:25 AM
There is something better than sneezing, but I think it's been discussed to death in Adult Talk.

Sneezing can be painful if you've had jaw surgery. After mine, there were a handful of times where my jaw would lock up during a sneeze and it is a most painful experience. But most of my sneezes are painful and result in the pulling of abdominal muscles. Feels like menstrual cramps.

mllefoo
12-05-06, 11:35 AM
I agree with loving to sneeze... its a good feeling. Especially when you;re eating rice.

A good sneeze is second only to a good morning dump.

Minor Threat
12-05-06, 11:46 AM

I find taking a dump on someone who is sneezing is much more satisfying than sneezing.....

RunBandoRun
12-05-06, 11:47 AM
I find taking a dump on someone who is sneezing is much more satisfying than sneezing.....

Bless you. :D

Minor Threat
12-05-06, 11:53 AM
Stop forcing your religion on me!!!!!

-wink-

DrRingDing
12-05-06, 12:02 PM
There is something better than sneezing, but I think it's been discussed to death in Adult Talk.

Men's butts? :scratch2:
-ringding-

Numanoid
12-05-06, 12:11 PM
Agree completely. Sneezing is almost orgasmic. I usually only sneeze once, rarely twice in a row. My wife's sneezes, however, come in groups no less than 4. Sometimes as many as 7. I have to wait for a sizable pause before I bother to say "Bless you".

She's so lucky she can have multiple sneezes :(I've seen that movie.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0783230397.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

AGuyNamedMike
12-05-06, 02:16 PM
http://www.hardcorebox.com/sneezing/

shoppingbear
12-05-06, 02:46 PM
Also, I usually don't say bless you to people. I usually go with a "You are so good looking" or something like that. :lol: My boyfriend says that sometimes, or something similar... says it's from some TV show, I forget which. :)

Mordred
12-05-06, 03:04 PM
sometimes everything hurts right after I sneeze--then its no fun.

And why in the hell is saying 'bless you' nice? It means nothing. Offering someone a tissue would be nice. If you are religious and care about someones wellbeing how about making a real difference in the world instead of promptly spouting mindless platitudes? Jesus would say such people are Pharisees.

Saying thank you is polite because you are showing grace and humility at receiving something. 'Bless you' by itself is meaningless.You couldn't be more wrong:

Bart: Well, if your soul is real, where is it?
Milhouse: [motions to his chest] It's kind of in here. And when you sneeze, that's your soul trying to escape. Saying "God bless you" crams it back in! [gestures up his nose] And when you die, it squirms out and flies away.

Pointyskull
12-05-06, 03:21 PM

Ditto.

Why is that no one says 'bless you' when those logs hit the water?

pizzamousechips
12-05-06, 04:07 PM
Ditto.

I'm generally not in the middle of a conversation when I let the logs drop.

RunBandoRun
12-05-06, 04:21 PM
Ditto.

Ummmm, because I don't normally invite someone into the bathroom while I'm laying a big load of mud? :D

Pointyskull
12-05-06, 04:26 PM
I'm generally not in the middle of a conversation when I let the logs drop.

Oh sure, like I'm the only one who poops in the kitchen sink..

krkuhl
12-05-06, 07:42 PM
q-tip in the ear after showering ties with a good sneeze.

oooh, i forgot about that. i can spend about 5 monutes just sitting there with a goofy look on my face cleaning my ears. i wonder if i could sneeze while cleaning my ears with a q tip without puncturing anything?

Fok
12-06-06, 12:58 AM
How about letting one rip when you've just had beans.....can't beat that

Kudama
12-06-06, 01:45 AM
I find sneezing similar to taking a hard shot of the worst, cheapest rotgut around (neural wise) but it never burns your stomach and you are instantlly sober.

So. Sneezing is still not as good as having sex (not counting prison sex, then it's better). ---sneezing is better than prison sex, I meant. You dogs!