Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

last.fm program problems

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

last.fm program problems

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-06, 08:53 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
last.fm program problems

I'll delete this thread as soon as I get some answers...

I'm trying to install the last.fm program onto my Apple Powerbook (1.67 GHz PowerPC G4 - last gen before Intel chip was introduced). I downloaded the .dmg LastFM_Mac_1.0.6_en.dmg and unpacked it. It created the disc image Last.fm on my computer.

Fine, I've done this many many times before. Everything was going okay.

Then I opened the disc image and double clicked the Last.fm program icon. It opened up the login box... which immediately closed only a few seconds later and the "application Last.fm quit unexpectedly" box. I clicked Reopen and got the same result.

So I copied the disc image to my Applications folder and tried opening it from there. Same thing.

Anybody know what's up? I can't get much farther than typing a few letters into the Name box before the program quits.

Also, do I add myself to groups via the website or the program? If the former, how? I've been looking for a search box for groups, but can't find one.

Thanks!
-ringding-