Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

I Was Deep Inside DDDvd Today

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 11-17-06, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I was in Itasca IL doing some inventory work and I asked the store manager if she knew about DDDvd, and she told me it was just down the street. I got in my car at lunch and drove over. It is in an industrial area with a store area in front and a large warehouse in back. They had a pretty good selection of titles there, but not nearly the volume of titles available online. I had to tell them that they Rock! as well as how much money I had spent there over the years and they were very unimpressed (yawn). I was able to pick up a few titles there (I had to) with the 20% off discount of course. I should add that I had to pay sales tax though. It was definitely a hoot to see the place.

Last edited by Jack Straw; 11-17-06 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-17-06, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jack Straw
I was in Itasca IL doing some inventory work and I asked the store manager if she knew about DDDvd, and she told me it was just down the street. I got in my car at lunch and drove over. It is in an industrial area with a store area in front and a large warehouse in back. They had a pretty good selection of titles there, but not nearly the volume of titles available online. I had to tell them that they Rock! as well as how much money I had spent there over the years and they were very unimpressed (yawn). I was able to pick up a few titles there (I had to) with the 20% off discount of course. I should add that I had to pay sales tax though. It was definitely a hoot to see the place.

Next time Jack, take some pictures!