Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

20% Off Deal @ Secondspin.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-06, 05:04 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
20% Off Deal @ Secondspin.com

Here's a chance to build up your music collection and save some bucks on DVDs & Games, too! Just buy any four CDs, use the promo code "BUY4DEAL" during checkout, and get 20% off your entire order! That means as long as you buy any four CDs, you can fill your cart with as many DVDs, Games or even more CDs, and you'll get 20% off everything! But hurry, this offer is for ONE WEEK ONLY and ends 11/16/06. Remember to use the promo code "BUY4DEAL" at checkout and you'll see your discount appear.

www.secondspin.com/
Old 11-10-06, 07:55 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone find anything cheaper than $1.99? Seems like you would have to spend at least $7.96 to get the 20%. Humm..
Old 11-10-06, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by kklems
Anyone find anything cheaper than $1.99? Seems like you would have to spend at least $7.96 to get the 20%. Humm..
They have 20% off sales pretty regularly where you don't have to buy anything to get the discount. I would suggest skipping this unless there are CDs you want anyway.
Old 11-10-06, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by arock99
I'm assuming all dvds are used there? For those of you who have purchased from there before do they usually come in their original case or is it only the DVD? (or perhaps hit and miss?)
Thanks

Ive always received things complete, however, I will only order things in plastic cases now. Every box set I have ordered from them has always been crushed or peeling. They are good about returns, but if you get a replacement, it is just as likely to be crushed. The discs have always been good though.
Old 11-10-06, 02:29 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I don't trust the site, I bought a CD from them once a long time ago and the thing was scratched to hell and back
Old 11-11-06, 03:19 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I ordered "Into the West: 4-Disc Digipak", and it arrived in mint condition. Mind you that I live in Europe.