Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : South Park Collectables

sid369
11-09-06, 11:28 AM
Hey Guys,

I am a from Indian and doing my studies in US. I was recently introduced to the most amazing show SOUTH PARK. I just love that show.
Now fro my question can you guys suggest any sites besides comedy central where I can find the southpark character Figures. I woudl really like if the figures can talk. Just let me know the best place to get these I want to start collecting all of them. Also I would want to buy the dvd's for all the season but is there a place where you can buy all the seasons together in a box or something.

Oh and my fav character is CARTMAN. I would love if I can get his figure with sound.

Suggest something Please

resinrats
11-09-06, 12:57 PM
Try stores like Hot Topic or video/CD stores. They sometimes carry toys that are more for adults than what is found in Toys R Us. I know I have seen a talking Cartman at some point but I don't know if it is still in stores.

joeblow69
11-09-06, 01:15 PM
I would definately check eBay for figurines. There is no big box set of all seasons on DVD yet (since they're not all out yet). You can get seasons 1-5 packaged together from deepdiscountdvd.com for $129 (plus the DDD.com 20% off sale starts tomorrow, so you can get it even cheaper than that). There isn't a special box for the 1-5 set, though, they're just wrapped together with plastic.

Groucho
11-09-06, 01:17 PM
South Park merchandising was huge about nine years ago when the show first got popular. Not so much now. So I second the eBay suggestion.