Reload this Page >

One tree hill-10/25/06

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

One tree hill-10/25/06

Old 10-26-06, 01:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 406 Likes on 294 Posts
One tree hill-10/25/06

Well Peyton finally finds out about her real brother, Derek goes psycho and attacks her, Haley reveals to Nathan she is pregnant, and Brooke sleeps with a new teacher at school. Not a bad episode
Old 10-26-06, 07:44 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 602 Likes on 486 Posts
The stalker stuff was comically bad. Pretty lame episode throughout except for Brooke banging her soon-to-be teacher.
Old 10-26-06, 08:04 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Patman lives to stalk another day!

Slutty Brooke is back! Her sleeping with the teacher should be pretty funny.
Old 10-26-06, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Red Dog
The stalker stuff was comically bad. Pretty lame episode throughout except for Brooke banging her soon-to-be teacher.
I didn't think it was that bad of an episode. They nipped the Rachel/Emily Valentine storyline in the bud which was good. I loved how Nathan told her without hesitation that she never had a chance. That was harsh.

The stalker plot was stupid, but I was amused by the Halloween references even if I saw them coming from a mile away. It would've been classic if Peyton had freaked out in front of the cops at the end and started screaming "HE'S GONE FROM HERE!!! THE EVIL IS GONE!!!".

I guess the person who knows Dan's secret is either Whitey or Keith himself. I hope they don't drag this out forever.
Old 10-26-06, 12:09 PM

Omgosh, Peyton's scared face during the stalker ending was hysterical! I LOL at her acting the whole time~!
Old 10-26-06, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The stalker subplot was hilariously bad, but entertaining as hell. When did "derek" have all that time to put up all those photos of Peyton in her room?

Brooke is so going to poop in her panties when the teacher finds out he was banging a senior at OTH high school. Can't wait for the payoff.

The rest of the subplots (Haley revealing to Nathan she's pregnant and his Duke scholarship offer, and Dan's guilt) were sort of dull.
Old 10-27-06, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I kinda liked the whole Nathan/Haley subplot because its making the series come full circle in a way (i just hope that Haley doesn't actually deliever the baby this season, especially because this season only takes place over the course of 6 months)...

Although the Stalker storyline was almost annoying - especially the halloweenisque moment at the end where he disappears...
Old 10-27-06, 08:15 PM

Fake Derek went to town on Lucas with that tazer. How long does it really take to recover from somethign like that?
Old 10-27-06, 10:24 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 602 Likes on 486 Posts
Originally Posted by critterdvd
I kinda liked the whole Nathan/Haley subplot because its making the series come full circle in a way (i just hope that Haley doesn't actually deliever the baby this season, especially because this season only takes place over the course of 6 months)...

Although the Stalker storyline was almost annoying - especially the halloweenisque moment at the end where he disappears...

At the bizarre timeline/pace they go, she'll deliver about 3 games from now - during the state championship.
Old 10-28-06, 04:28 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Good episode ! i thought Derek was a good psycho!

Rachel in that dress at the bar was smoking !
Old 10-28-06, 04:35 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by Original Desmond
Good episode ! i thought Derek was a good psycho!

Rachel in that dress at the bar was smoking !
I'm not entirely sure if we (the audience) are suppose to like or hate Rachel... but even when she is having her 'redeming' moments I've never liked her, since she was introduced...
Old 10-28-06, 08:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Derek should play both Nelson brothers if they ever make a "Nelson" biopic.