DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : NACHO LIBRE: Special Collector's Edition -10/24/06

gerrythedon
08-17-06, 10:06 PM
First up, we've have a few details for you on the contents of Paramount's single-disc Nacho Libre: Special Collector's Edition, due on 10/24. Expect audio commentary with star Jack Black, director Jared Hess and co-writer Mike White, multiple behind-the-scenes featurettes (over an hour's worth in all), deleted scenes, a Nacho Libre comic book and a "Luchador Mask Creator."

THEDIGITALBITS.com

EdTheRipper
08-17-06, 10:25 PM
I'd like to see this.

dx23
09-15-06, 09:40 AM
From dvdtimes.co.uk:

Nacho Libre (R1) in October - Extras revealed

Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Nacho Libre for 24th October 2006 priced at $29.99 SRP. Jack Black stars as Ignacio, a disrespected cook at a Mexican monastery that can barely afford to feed the orphans who live there. Inspired by a local wrestling hero, he decides to moonlight as the not-so-famous Luchador "Nacho Libre" to earn money for the monastery -- not to mention the admiration of beautiful nun Sister Encarnacion.

Extras include:
Dinner and a Commentary by Jack Black, Jared Hess and Mike White
Deleted Scenes
Make-Your-Own Luchador Mask & More
Jack Sings
Nacho Libre Comic Book Creator
Photo Gallery

Cover art here:
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=62459

DVD Josh
09-15-06, 09:51 AM
Thank the lord one studio is using the promo art for DVD covers. It should be a law.

gerrythedon
10-02-06, 12:56 AM
Best Buy exclusive!

Order the hilarious Nacho Libre, starring Jack Black, and receive an exclusive Nacho Libre mask!

Mask will arrive with the DVD and is available while supplies last.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat101800050006

DiedLaughing
10-02-06, 08:32 AM
Transworld stores will have an exclusive bonus disc with this. No word yet on exactly what is on the disc except for "behind the scenes."

The Bus
10-02-06, 08:38 AM
I'll be picking up the HD DVD. I wanted to see this in theatres but never got around to it.

Mr. Cinema
10-02-06, 09:00 AM
Transworld stores will have an exclusive bonus disc with this. No word yet on exactly what is on the disc except for "behind the scenes."
I'm betting Walmart, Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target will also have an exclusive something.

darmok
10-28-06, 01:08 AM
so what's the difference between the FYE bonus disc and the Circuit City one? anybody have both that can compare? thanks!

Manzana
11-07-06, 11:54 PM
so what's the difference between the FYE bonus disc and the Circuit City one? anybody have both that can compare? thanks!
I posted that same question in a couple threads here (including the bonus DVD thread) and even elsewhere on the Internet. I searched on Google and other DVD review sites. I got no replies and found zip zero nada info about the FYE bonus DVD. So I decided it wasn't worth paying extra for a bonus DVD of unknown content at FYE. I'll wait for the movie to hit the $4.99 bin someday. No information = no sale.

C_Fletch
10-06-07, 06:39 PM
Anyone else get one with 'Stretchy Pants' on it. I was just wondering where it came from as I picked it up used for 8.95 - it was just too funny.

dsa_shea
10-06-07, 06:45 PM
Anyone else get one with 'Stretchy Pants' on it. I was just wondering where it came from as I picked it up used for 8.95 - it was just too funny.

Where did you get that? Can you post a pic? I got mine from Best Buy with a Nacho Libre mask.

C_Fletch
10-06-07, 06:49 PM
Here it is:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c87/cfletch/DCFC00011.jpg

I picked it up used so I haven't the faintest idea where it came from originally.

xage
10-06-07, 07:13 PM

It was a Target Store Exclusive last year.