Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Anyone ever order from www.bluetoothaccessories.com?

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-06, 12:46 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

They've got some sick prices on bluetooth headsets. They are selling a headset I saw at best buy for $119.99 for only $39.99. That intrigues me, but also scares me. I know the markup for these kind of accessories is usually pretty high, but those prices on that site are just almost too good to be true.
Old 08-14-06, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did some research it seems that they are legite. They owned by a company called wirelessgalaxy.com inc. The only thing I would look out for is if there selling refurbished items. That could explain the price. Other then that I wouldn't worry to much. Bestbuy is a retail store and they have to charge more to pay everyone. That could explain the huge price differnce. I say give it a try.

This is from the BBB

http://www.bbbonline.org/cks.asp?ID=10308128102634589

BBBOnLine Reliability Profile: Wirelessgalaxy.com, Inc.
Company/Organization Information: 7211 Regency Square Blvd. #120
Houston, Tx 77036
Phone: 713-782-1716
Fax: 419-828-5341
Email: [email protected]
Description of Product & Services Offered: This company services mobile products, hardware & software, telecommunication products, phones & batteries.
Company Website(s) www.wirelessgalaxy.com

Business Start Date: 5/13/2002
Bureau Join Date: 7/31/2003
Company Management: Rubina Sajjad (Owner)
Customer Service Contact: Rubina Sajjad (Owner)
Phone: 713-782-1716
Email: [email protected]
As a BBBOnLine Reliability Participant, this company is a member of the Better Business Bureau, and meets all BBB membership standards. It also complies with BBBonLine standards including the Code of Online Business Practices. The company has agreed to work with its customers and the BBB to resolve complaints that might arise. Should you have a problem with the business, use the form at www.bbb.org to tell us. As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service or company. BBB reports are provided solely to assist you in your own best judgment. BBB reports are subject to change at any time.

Wirelessgalaxy.com, Inc. meets all BBBOnLine Reliability participation and Better Business Bureau membership standards and is authorized to display the BBBOnLine Reliability seal.

This company has been in business since 05/13/2002
This company became a Better Business Bureau member in 07/31/2003
This company was approved for BBBOnLine Reliability in 08/12/2003
Old 08-14-06, 01:34 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Interesting info. Most of the stuff that is cheap indicates that it is brand new. The thought of using another person's headset makes me want to