Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Kids using moth balls to get high.....

JumpCutz
07-30-06, 03:08 PM
-ohbfrank-

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/07/27/mothballs.high.reut/index.html

GMan2819
07-30-06, 03:25 PM
What's next, a can of Raid?

I can sorta see the sniffing part, but chewing mothballs? -confused-

kvrdave
07-30-06, 03:31 PM
What's next, a can of Raid?

I can sorta see the sniffing part, but chewing mothballs? -confused-
You're kidding right? My brother in law is at college and he told me about people smoking raid. They spray it on a screen, then do some heating or something that makes it crystalize, then they smoke it.

Don't seem real bright.

McHawkson
07-30-06, 03:33 PM
eww

kantonburg
07-30-06, 03:39 PM
You're kidding right? My brother in law is at college and he told me about people smoking raid. They spray it on a screen, then do some heating or something that makes it crystalize, then they smoke it.

Don't seem real bright.

http://www.dixieline.com/images/raid%20logo.jpg

RAAAAAAAAAID!!!!

Man. It's amazing what kids will do.

mikehunt
07-30-06, 04:14 PM

Don't seem real bright.

especially considering raid is basically a nerve gas form my understanding of how it works

AGuyNamedMike
07-30-06, 05:33 PM

Don't seem real bright.

No way, dude! I know plenty of people that do drugs and stuff and they are really smart and have good jobs and stuff, man. [/sarcasm]

Seriously though. People are, by and large, stupid.

mndtrp
07-31-06, 12:46 AM
No way, dude! I know plenty of people that do drugs and stuff and <s>they are really smart</s> and have good jobs and stuff, man. [/sarcasm]

Seriously though. People are, by and large, stupid.
There are always exceptions the the rule, and he's probably just been lucky so far.

I realize these people weren't too bright to begin with, but how dumb to you have to be to think that what you are doing isn't causing the problem? If I all of a sudden started eating kitty litter, and developed a problem a month later, I would stop eating kitty litter.

Joe Molotov
07-31-06, 01:06 AM

Don't seem real bright.

What has he heard about Wasp & Hornet? I've mostly been using Ant & Roach, and I'm looking to branch out.

CKMorpheus
07-31-06, 01:09 AM
Something Awful had a write up about this.

What’s the deal? Mothballs are funny because they smell like your grandma’s house, taste like a horse apple, and tickle your brain like a feather made out of lightning. This article even says they make scales show up on your skin! Remember, kids: crack turns you into an addict. Mothballs turn you into a dragon!

Where can I find it? Broom closets, pockets of old coats, and candy dishes (once you hide a few in there... your family will laugh for days)!

What will happen? Besides turning you into a moth-killing dragon with partying on his mind, mothballs do a bunch of other great stuff. Just put a few in a bag, breathe out of it for ten minutes, and watch as the world around you swirls and smudges into a blurry yellow soup! It’s hard to take mean old Mrs. Riley seriously when she looks like a birthday clown with maggots crawling out of her eyes! Let Ace tell you something, kids: doctors might say your brain needs oxygen, but a little deprivation is nothing in the face of good ol’ fashioned fun!

Watch your back! If you’re huffing or eating moth balls, be sure not to kiss grandma – her heart might not be able to handle the fumes, and old ladies definitely can’t handle the secrets of the universe. There’s no buzzkill quite like an old woman speaking in tongues and bleeding out of her eyes!

For big kids only: Shove a mothball up each nostril and take the party with you wherever you go!

Ace W. High sez: “We be ballin’ / But not like thugs / Winners use mothballs / Instead of drugs”

Kesmai
07-31-06, 10:16 AM

Don't seem real bright.

WTF. Nice way to kill yourself :-P

Kesmai
07-31-06, 10:16 AM
-ohbfrank-

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/07/27/mothballs.high.reut/index.html

That made me cringe. Yuck.

Annoyumous
07-31-06, 10:19 AM
I think I may have to give this a try, but how will I be able to tell which moths are male?

NORML54601
07-31-06, 10:25 AM
I think I may have to give this a try, but how will I be able to tell which moths are male?
:lol:

Obey The D
07-31-06, 11:39 AM
rotfl

You beat me too it. I was going to say that it must be hard to keep their legs spread.