Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone know what movies these are?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-06, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw these two movie 10+ years ago and would like to know what the titles are...

1 - Movie involves a teenager who moves into a new town with his cousin/friend. The new kid pisses off the some jocks with his nice guy attitude and karate. The jocks mangled the kid's leg by removing a jack and letting a car fall on them. The kid then sets out to kill the jocks one by one. I don't remember much else aside from the kid removing a notice that the school pool is drained, and one of the jocks is killed while diving into it.

2 - Slasher type flick I think I saw on USA's Night Flight. Involved an abandoned house that some psycho takes over. He makes a weapon out of a toilet plunger stick and some razor blades. He proceeds to kill some people who enter the house. At one point he slices off this on guy's fingers.

Can anyone help?
Old 07-27-06, 10:04 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 223 Likes on 148 Posts
Originally Posted by svrasputin
I saw these two movie 10+ years ago and would like to know what the titles are...

1 - Movie involves a teenager who moves into a new town with his cousin/friend. The new kid pisses off the some jocks with his nice guy attitude and karate. The jocks mangled the kid's leg by removing a jack and letting a car fall on them. The kid then sets out to kill the jocks one by one. I don't remember much else aside from the kid removing a notice that the school pool is drained, and one of the jocks is killed while diving into it.
Massacre at Central High
Old 07-27-06, 10:12 PM

2. Open House
Old 07-27-06, 11:03 PM

Yes, sir. That's them. Thanks, guys!

Too bad neither is on DVD...

EDIT: Just noticed that Massacre at Central High has two PAL releases! Ordering now...

Last edited by svrasputin; 07-27-06 at 11:10 PM.