Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DDD Bill Me Later Question..

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-06, 10:06 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey there..I was just looking at the Deep Discount Dvd Bill Me Later option they have on their site now. Has anyone used this option yet? If so do they send the dvds right away? Do they have to approve credit for you? Is this revolving credit? Has anyone been denied? Any info would be appreciated!
Old 06-30-06, 12:45 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've been using it for a couple of years now. When it started, they gave just about anyone credit. Now, it's all done through Chase bank, and they deny a lot of people, from what I understand. But, once you have an account with them, you're orders go through fine. I'm sure there is some kind of a limit, but I've never reached it, and I've never been told about it. I've had something like $650 at one time and everything was fine.

From what I've noticed, it doesn't ship any faster or any slower than using a credit card.
Old 06-30-06, 01:20 PM
Suspended

I got 3 emails already today, 2 from DDD and one from billmelater.com telling me welcome and asking me to register. Does that mean I was accepted?
Old 06-30-06, 01:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Doeman
I got 3 emails already today, 2 from DDD and one from billmelater.com telling me welcome and asking me to register. Does that mean I was accepted?
Yes. Register online with BML and you can view your statements online when they are ready. You can pay online as well or just mail in your payment. Pay entire balance by the due date and no interest will be charged.
Old 06-30-06, 02:14 PM
Suspended

Thanks for the info Xbox69! They don't really tell you how much you can spend at any one time, do they set any kind of limit on your account? I just don't want to place a big order and have it bounce back at me!
Old 06-30-06, 09:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I used it at DDD last November and they didn't allow my balance to go over $90. I had placed a small order then added another during the 20% off sale. I've been paying regularly each month (more than the minimum balance) and they now have my "limit" near $220. Probably depends on your credit what amount they let you order initially.

Edit: Did you already submit the order thru the BML option at checkout? If so, then that entire order should go thru.

Last edited by Xbox69; 06-30-06 at 09:22 PM.