For those of you who can get into BJ's warehouse here are some bargins;

29.99 each

Lois and Clark season 3
The Adventures of Superman 3/4
Superboy
Justice League season 2

Krypto: The Superdog 6.49
They have several other animated dvd's @6.49 each

There's a in house $5 off coupon when you purchase any (2) superman products plus a FREE Movie ticket to see Superman Returns inside box.

So you can purchase any one of the above 29.99 deals and one of the other lower priced dvd's @ 6.49 which makes your 29.99 =24.99
Old 06-18-06, 04:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the BJ's tip!
Old 06-18-06, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Could you please add "at BJ's Warehouse" to the title? Thanks.
Old 06-19-06, 09:08 AM
Cool New Member

Thanks for the info. Great news! I have a BJs in Newark, Delaware (actually 2).I wonder if they have them in stock yet for sale or they won't have them out until tomorrow?
Old 06-19-06, 09:35 AM

The BJ's here had them all out but the $5 off coupon on the box states from 6/20/06 thru 7/17/06 but the lady went ahead and gave me the $5 off one set, so tomorrow I have to go back and get the other set. I'll have (3) coupons to go to the movies.
As for the title you can only get so many characters on the line so I shorten it. Still it can be a topic to where others can either leave some bargins of there own instead of creating another topic on the subject.
Old 06-19-06, 11:20 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by davron
For those of you who can get into BJ's warehouse here are some bargins;

Krypto: The Superdog 6.49
They have several other animated dvd's @6.49 each

There's a in house $5 off coupon when you purchase any (2) superman products plus a FREE Movie ticket to see Superman Returns inside box.

So you can purchase any one of the above 29.99 deals and one of the other lower priced dvd's @ 6.49 which makes your 29.99 =24.99
Since you mentioned any two Superman products, I guess I can purchase two Krypto: The Superdog DVD's at $6.49 each, get $5 off so it comes to $8.00 (before tax) for two DVD's and I'll get two free movie tickets. (What will I do with two of the same DVD? I'll keep one and give the other to my cousins little boy.)

Or do you have to purchase a $29.99 DVD and a $6.49 DVD to get the $5 off? If thats the case then I'll just get one of the Krypto: The Superdog DVD at $6.49 and still get a movie ticket. (I'll still give the DVD to my cousins little boy.) Then I'll save $2.50 and a trip to Circuit City or the time in saving of doing a pricematch for $8.99 at Best Buy.

Are the Smallville DVD's on sale there for $24.99? or lower even? Looking for Season Four. (That would save me a trip to Circuit City or a pricematch at Best Buy.)

Thanks for the tip, I'll be going to BJ's on Wednesday but figure I would ask questions ahead of time-to give me the headsup!

LB...

Last edited by LaxBandit; 06-19-06 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-20-06, 04:59 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Do you know if BJ's has season 1 and 2 of 'The Adventures Of Superman' for $29.99 as well?
Old 06-20-06, 08:35 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I wonder if its all BJ's. I went to mine this morning. They didn't even have Lois & Clark season 3 in the computer.
Old 06-20-06, 10:40 AM
Cool New Member

I went to my local BJs (the one in Newark, Delaware) and they had a completely different section just for the Superman dvds that came out today (not even in the same area as the rest of the dvds). Strange enough they had TONS of Justice League select episodes dvds but only 3 Justice League Season 2's and buried in a bunch of Superman: The Movie dvds was 1 copy of Superboy! They did have all the Smallvilles, Lois and Clarks and about 5 Justice League Season 1. They had none of the animated series (any volume).
Old 06-21-06, 12:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Went to my BJ's last night (Tonawanda, NY) and like Davron said the Kyrpto Superdog DVD was $6.49 and it had the $5 off coupon on the package-however no sign on the DVD anywhere of the sticker that saids there is a free Superman Returns ticket inside. I passed on buying two of the DVD's - because I'm only getting the DVDs for the tickets and don't wanna risk the chance of striking out if I don't get any inside the DVD.

Will BJ's give me a full refund if I complain that I didn't get a movie ticket? Will they have proof that a ticket was supposed to come with that DVD-as theres no sticker on it to begin with? True, I still would have a bargin at two DVD's for $8 (before tax) but hey thats $8 (before tax) I could spend somewhere else.

The Smallville DVD's at my BJ's were $29.99 so with the $5 off coupon (as long as you get another Superman related DVD) they would be $24.99. I'm going by my Circuit City later in the week so I'll just get Season Four at that price there. (I don't think BJ's pricematches-heck they don't accept another stores coupons so why would they pricematch another store?)

LB...

Last edited by LaxBandit; 06-21-06 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-21-06, 01:16 PM

The FREE movie ticket comes on the box sets which are 29.99 from all the ones I've noticed in my BJ's store and not on the 6.49 dvd's. The cheapest price on the web that I've been able to find for Lois & Clark season 3 is at BJ's for 29.99 and it comes with the free movie ticket inside plus the $5 off coupon which states you must buy (2) superman dvd's to get the $5 off coupon.
On the outside of the box sets you will see a sticker saying about the free movie ticket on the inside and the $5 off in store coupon as well.
Even if you buy the 29.99 box set of Lois & Clark @ 29.99 that's a good $10 off anybody else's best price on the net.

The Adventures of Superman #1 & #2 is cheaper @ Circuit City 16.99 each in this weeks ad.
Old 06-21-06, 08:08 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally Posted by TOLEN
I wonder if its all BJ's. I went to mine this morning. They didn't even have Lois & Clark season 3 in the computer.
I'm not even going to attempt to ask the idiots at my local BJ's to look in the computer.

I went there tonight, and they didn't have SHIT. Boxes (and DVDs) were dumped all over the place. Shelves were empty.

MAD fucking GHETTO. I might have to venture up to Speedy's BJ's to see if they got 'em there.
Old 06-21-06, 09:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Originally Posted by Rogue588
I'm not even going to attempt to ask the idiots at my local BJ's to look in the computer.

I went there tonight, and they didn't have SHIT. Boxes (and DVDs) were dumped all over the place. Shelves were empty.

MAD fucking GHETTO. I might have to venture up to Speedy's BJ's to see if they got 'em there.
I'm going there tomorrow so I can drop you a line before you venture out if you'd like.
Old 06-21-06, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
I'd appreciate that. I'm just lookin' to pick up JL and, I guess, Krypto (depending on what the other cheapies are).
Old 06-22-06, 11:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Rogue588
I'd appreciate that. I'm just lookin' to pick up JL and, I guess, Krypto (depending on what the other cheapies are).
Only 1 Krypto left at $6.49.... move quickly after you read my e-mail.....