Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Would you say Adrienne Curry is an airhead?

polietilen
06-08-06, 06:49 PM
I've been watching her since America's Next Top Model and subsequently throughout the other reality shows, and I've noticed that although she's plenty ditzy at times, I wouldn't say she's dumb, and much even less an airhead. Anyway, I ask this 'cause a lot of my friends tell me how she's such an airhead and doesn't have much personality, etc. I don't think she's a freaking genius, but I think her combination of beauty and attitude is really not that bad, I mean not bad enough to call her an airhead. By the way, let it be known that I'd go out with her in a heartbeat if I could. I've met plenty worse in my lifetime. So what do you think? Just wanted to know if I'm in a minority here.

Count Dooku
06-08-06, 06:55 PM
She taken the genetic, or God-given, gift of having a great body and turned it into a lucrative career, celebrity and a marriage. I say more power to her.

Ironic that Tyra Banks resents her for it.

BTW: I would say that this thread is worthless without pics, but then it would have to be moved to Adult Forum.

Drop
06-08-06, 07:07 PM
I wouldn't say so. Any ditziness she has can be attributed to her youth and immaturity.

I watch My Fair Brady and she seems pretty smart for the most part, she can just act silly sometimes.

Aphex Twin
06-08-06, 07:57 PM
By the way, let it be known that I'd go out with her in a heartbeat if I could.

That's shocking! :jawdrop:

j123vt_99
06-08-06, 08:10 PM
By the way, let it be known that I'd go out with her in a heartbeat if I could.

Way to go out on a limb

SPiRAL
06-08-06, 09:29 PM
She's nice-looking but, that accent kills me.

polietilen
06-09-06, 01:24 PM
Well, I think that most every red-blooded hetero guy would go out with her if possible, duh! :eyebrow:

But what I'm saying is that she's interesting not only for her beauty, her whole personality really appeals to me. Yeah, she's got a somewhat nasal voice, but hey, c'mon, not everybody's 100% perfect, which is also what makes her endearing.

Giantrobo
06-09-06, 07:24 PM
Not dumb. Just in love/obsessed with a man who's kinda dickin' her around in more ways than one. I thought she was ugly the first time I saw her but now I think she's amazing. She had great face and gorgeous body. I mean she knows what she wants, but Chris is so half assed with her it's sad.

vegasbaby
06-10-06, 12:55 PM
her voice is very mono-toned (like a robot). that's a turnoff for me.

zebop
06-10-06, 05:17 PM
I don't think she's an airhead, I think she's bright but hasn't had enough education to maximize her full potential. A couple of college courses wouldn't hurt a darned thing...

mllefoo
06-10-06, 08:37 PM
I've been watching her since America's Next Top Model and subsequently throughout the other reality shows, and I've noticed that although she's plenty ditzy at times, I wouldn't say she's dumb, and much even less an airhead. Anyway, I ask this 'cause a lot of my friends tell me how she's such an airhead and doesn't have much personality, etc. I don't think she's a freaking genius, but I think her combination of beauty and attitude is really not that bad, I mean not bad enough to call her an airhead. By the way, let it be known that I'd go out with her in a heartbeat if I could. I've met plenty worse in my lifetime. So what do you think? Just wanted to know if I'm in a minority here.

She isn't dumb. She's clumsy, crass, annoying, bitchy, awful, unintelligent, and vapid, but has a great ass.

I think that ass is the only reason peter brady wants to marry her, because she lacks a good personality as far as I can tell.

mllefoo
06-10-06, 08:38 PM
She's nice-looking but, that accent kills me.

That isn't an accent. She just cannot articulate worth a damn. She slurs like a drunken norwegian sailor. Cusses like one, too.

MJG87
06-11-06, 12:04 AM
She's cute but way too monotone and tom boyish, or something about the way that she carries herself...doesn't seem right.

Giantrobo
06-11-06, 04:50 AM
That isn't an accent. She just cannot articulate worth a damn. She slurs like a drunken norwegian sailor. Cusses like one, too.

belches like one too. But chris farts so I guess it washes...

Patrick G
06-11-06, 10:20 AM
I've always thought she was the most witty and intelligent of all the Top Models (even if that doesn't say a whole lot). She is a bit crass, but she also seems to be a genuine, caring individual. Nothing about her is fake.

Chrisedge
06-12-06, 07:55 PM
http://thebeefboy.com/images/fanpage/adriannecurry002.jpg http://thebeefboy.com/images/chicks/adriannecurry.jpg

iggystar
06-13-06, 10:45 AM
Ironic that Tyra Banks resents her for it.

Seriously? I never heard of any riff between the two..please give me the dirt.

I like Adrienne. I think she's gorgeous. I believe that she kind of pushed Chris along in this relationship, especially in the MFB season finale -- you never give a man an ultimatum of "marry me or we split". Very immature. I could see if they were together for 5 or 6 years with no progression in the relationship.

mllefoo
06-13-06, 07:51 PM
I doubt very much the marriage will last much longer than three years, tops.

He's a complete dumbass, and she's just a manipulative, immature kid. I can't wait to see these two breeding. Mein Gott, will that ever seal humanity's fate. It will certainly prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the wrong people are having kids these days.

Giantrobo
06-14-06, 04:40 AM
He's a complete dumbass, and she's just a manipulative, immature kid. I can't wait to see these two breeding. Mein Gott, will that ever seal humanity's fate. It will certainly prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the wrong people are having kids these days.

Wow. So much venom in that post. ;)

Anyway, why is he a dumbass? He's fucking a hot woman who wants to marry him and he doesn't want to get married. Big deal. It happens all the time.

ytrez
06-14-06, 06:54 AM
Wow. So much venom in that post. ;)

Anyway, why is he a dumbass? He's fucking a hot woman who wants to marry him and he doesn't want to get married. Big deal. It happens all the time.

I haven't been watching on VH1, but didn't they get married? I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.

gmal2003
06-14-06, 09:11 AM
One of you guys who has her number, give it to me so I can direct her to this thread.