Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

How long till Sopranos season 6 comes to dvd?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-06, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I beleive the season ended recently but im not sure since I dont have HBO. Ive been buying all the dvds and am about done and am wondering when season 6 is gonna come out?
Old 05-31-06, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well another thread was started about an insert in Six Feet Under Season 5 saying that it's coming out in 2006... search is your friend.
Old 05-31-06, 06:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Sunday (this coming Sunday) is actually the end of the season. I'm not sure when the DVD releases are--I don't have that kind of patience, so I watch them on HBO.
Old 05-31-06, 06:53 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Ginwen
Sunday (this coming Sunday) is actually the end of the season. I'm not sure when the DVD releases are--I don't have that kind of patience, so I watch them on HBO.
The end of the first part of season 6 - the season will not end until the final 8 episodes next year. i assume - like Sex in the City we will get two releases for this season.
Old 05-31-06, 06:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You can bet Season 6, Part 1 will show up just in time for holiday shopping. That is, unless the people at HBO Video are idiots.
Old 05-31-06, 06:57 PM

Thanks. I really do need to get HBO. Might try and get it before sunday.
Old 05-31-06, 09:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
Does anybody know if HBO plans on repeating the 1st half of the season after it's over? I don't see any reason for them not too, but I would like to know a date. I don't want to check the episode description every week for fear of spoilers.
Old 05-31-06, 10:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Dean Kousoulas
Does anybody know if HBO plans on repeating the 1st half of the season after it's over? I don't see any reason for them not too, but I would like to know a date. I don't want to check the episode description every week for fear of spoilers.

The descriptions are fairly basic and seldom give any real important clues - I almost always read it before the show and it has never really spoiled anything for me - In fact one of them was barely even a sentence long a week or so ago. They are already repeating some shows now - not as much as Big Love, but it is starting. I would assume an entire encore through the summer to be highly likely.
Old 06-01-06, 08:17 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, I may have to keep my HBO for another year now if Comcast swings me a deal again....I got a great offer last time. I see the 2-part DVD release happening though. I cannot believe the first half is over this weekend