Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Title of this Hong Kong/Chinese Martial Art Action dvd???

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 05-21-06, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just had a flashback of watching one hong kong martial art action film years ago, and would like to find it on dvd... However, I am not sure if this film is already on dvd, but the chances are good that it probably already is.

In many fight scenes in that film, I remember on shaolin-like warrior always re-adjusted his mini-shell helmet for countless times in his fights. In his last fight which he was about to die, he re-adjusted his helmet for the last time before he croaked.

In that same film, there is a shaolin-like monk warrior, he was in his orange monk-like outfit with this necklace of grapefruit-sized beads around his neck. He may have used and thrown some of those beads to create explosion(s)/smoke screen in his fights.

Sound familar? Do you know the title of this film??? I would like to go out and find a dvd of it...

Thanks in advance!