Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

One Tree Hill News!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-06, 04:52 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One Tree Hill News!!!!!

According to :http://community.tvguide.com/thread....02002#comments The CW has given 'one tree hill' the go ahead for a fourth season.

The CW officially announces there falls schedule on Thursday...

Okay, I am really sad to hear about 'everwood' (i've watched it since the beginning), but I always knew that it would come down one spot for 'everwood' and 'one tree hill' and one of them would go, although i always held out hope that they would both come back (although the '7th heaven' announcement blew that out of the water)... but i have to say, that I am happy that 'one tree hill' beat out 'everwood'....
Old 05-16-06, 04:55 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
Already commented in the Everwood-bad news thread, but that's great since that was the one true bubble show that I was concerned about.
Old 05-16-06, 04:57 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Good news! Sorry for Everwood fans. I've always wanted to get into that show, just never been able to.
Old 05-16-06, 05:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i wonder, is cw giving only 13 episode orders for all of the exisitng shows?
Old 05-16-06, 08:53 PM

i wonder, is cw giving only 13 episode orders for all of the exisitng shows?
Doesn't look like it since 'veronica mars' got 22 episodes, but i wouldn't be surprised if most new shows don't have a clause like the mars' one that allows the studio to cut the order to 13 if the ratings are too horirble...
Old 05-17-06, 12:28 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

for OTH. Still sad about Everwood, but I'm with the OP. I'd rather have OTH if I had to choose. And with the way they ended this season I would be extremely pissed if it didn't come back. Too many unknowns in the cliffhanger for a cancelation.
Old 05-17-06, 01:49 AM

Excellent news!
Old 05-17-06, 08:07 AM

Season 3 of One Tree Hill was a mess, but that cliffhanger ending was great(how in God's name did they secure the rights to Led Zeppelin?!). I would've been pissed if we never got to see how it played out.

Now please, One Tree Hill producers. Take this opportunity to actually do something interesting this season with your characters instead of recycling storylines and plugging Fall Out Boy and Sunkist every week. And bring back basketball to the show for chrissakes! That's what got me hooked in the first place.
Old 05-17-06, 10:05 AM

Now please, One Tree Hill producers. Take this opportunity to actually do something interesting this season with your characters instead of recycling storylines and plugging Fall Out Boy and Sunkist every week. And bring back basketball to the show for chrissakes! That's what got me hooked in the first place.
That pretty much sounds like the plan (although I'm sure they'll keep plugging musical groups. Creator Mark Schawn (never 100% on the spelling) has said that season four would be about the second half of their senior year and everything that goes along with that, and that he wants to up the 'happy factor' in this season as well.
Old 05-17-06, 10:41 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Doughboy
And bring back basketball to the show for chrissakes! That's what got me hooked in the first place.
With Lucas' condition I'm not sure BBall will ever be a big part of the show, again.
Old 05-17-06, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Daniel-A
With Lucas' condition I'm not sure BBall will ever be a big part of the show, again.
That's ok since Chad Michael Murray is such a great actor. I still get chills when I think about his "confession" scene with Moira Kelly.
Old 05-17-06, 10:53 AM

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by boogieman03
Good news! Sorry for Everwood fans. I've always wanted to get into that show, just never been able to.

not enough sluts for you on Everwood?
Old 05-17-06, 12:40 PM

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
How am I being uncivil? It's a fact that OTH has some trashy characters on there. That's all I was saying Ms. Defensive. and I was poking fun, hence the . Jeez.
Old 05-17-06, 03:08 PM

Great news about OTH. I really want to see how they conclude all the cliffhangers they had in the season finale. I think that Murray does play basketball again before the next season ends. Maybe just for the final game to win the state championship that Whitey has yet to get.