Lost -- "?" -- 05.10.2006

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-06, 11:04 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"?"

Mr. Eko enlists Locke to help find a secret location he believes houses answers to the island's mysteries. Meanwhile, Jack and the other survivors struggle to cope with the horrific situation in the hatch.
Old 05-10-06, 12:27 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How many Celebration parties for
Spoiler:
Anna Lucia's fate
will be happening tonight??
Old 05-10-06, 04:14 AM
Banned

This episode is supposedly going to run five minutes over, so those who are recording take notice.
Old 05-10-06, 06:15 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
The buzz on the boards is that this episode may be the best one yet. The ? reveal is supposed to be "revolutionary".
Old 05-10-06, 06:15 AM

Location: Huntington WVA.. but not a back woods country bumpkin
if i remember reading right... one is a drinker and is a trouble maker that got a DUI... cant remember what it said about the blonde.... read the article awhile back and said the show made a decision because of their behavior off set that they were going to be let go
Old 05-10-06, 07:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

BeeLine - there was an interview with the creators that said Michelle only wanted to do a one-season stint, and that she really wasn't looking to commit to anything long-term. They had planned to kill her off from the beginning. Or so they say .....
Old 05-10-06, 08:14 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by DVD Josh
The buzz on the boards is that this episode may be the best one yet. The ? reveal is supposed to be "revolutionary".
must avoid boards must avoid boards must avoid boards
Old 05-10-06, 08:27 AM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 12thmonkey
must avoid boards must avoid boards must avoid boards
No shit! Last week I went to the ABC boards (usually don't) and they had that A-L was going to get shot by Michael in the thread titles.
Old 05-10-06, 08:36 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
I hope there aren't too many revolutions this episode, because my clue notebook is almost full! I had hoped not to have to buy another one until next season.
Old 05-10-06, 08:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by aktick
No shit! Last week I went to the ABC boards (usually don't) and they had that A-L was going to get shot by Michael in the thread titles.
Precisely why I rarely go to other television boards, most of them don't have or don't enforce the same rules that we have here about spoilers.
Old 05-10-06, 08:49 AM
DVD Talk Legend

According to Kristin on E!, the reverse of what achau9598 posted is true (sorry, can't quote the thread for some reason). Kristin said that Libby was only supposed to be one season, and MRod was supposed to be more. With a lot of rumours that the cast and crew just didn't like her, and her DUI, I think that it sealed the deal for Rodriguez.

BTW, Kristen posted a blind riddle (actually mentioned it on her show) seemingly saying that Locke and Eko basically hate each other behind the scenes. These things are never answered definitively, but very interesting if true.
Old 05-10-06, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by movieking
According to Kristin on E!, the reverse of what achau9598 posted is true (sorry, can't quote the thread for some reason). Kristin said that Libby was only supposed to be one season, and MRod was supposed to be more. With a lot of rumours that the cast and crew just didn't like her, and her DUI, I think that it sealed the deal for Rodriguez.

BTW, Kristen posted a blind riddle (actually mentioned it on her show) seemingly saying that Locke and Eko basically hate each other behind the scenes. These things are never answered definitively, but very interesting if true.
Kristin is a complete fucktard who knows even less than the casual fan. Go to spoilerfix and find ONE thing where her "clues" turned into actuality. Don't waste your time.
Old 05-10-06, 12:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Groucho
I hope there aren't too many revolutions this episode, because my clue notebook is almost full! I had hoped not to have to buy another one until next season.
You should quit writing down clues, and just write down things that actually advance the plot. One notebook should last ten or twelve seasons that way.
Old 05-10-06, 02:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by BeeLineTooHive
if i remember reading right... one is a drinker and is a trouble maker that got a DUI... cant remember what it said about the blonde.... read the article awhile back and said the show made a decision because of their behavior off set that they were going to be let go
Check the links from last weeks show. They state that the exits were planned all season.
Old 05-10-06, 05:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by DVD Josh
Kristin is a complete fucktard who knows even less than the casual fan. Go to spoilerfix and find ONE thing where her "clues" turned into actuality. Don't waste your time.
I don't know why you would have such hatred towards her, but I find most of the time, she is dead on.

As for this episode, I am watching it right now. No idea why so early this week, but I am glad. Unfortunately, I have to leave in about half hour, so I will have to finsihed watching it later. In case anyone doesn't believe me:

Spoiler:
It starts with Eko talking to AL. All of a sudden, he sees blood coming from her. He then sees his brother (the priest) in the hatch. The priest tells him that the work being done there is important, and he should help Locke, since Locke has lost his way.

"And Eko....bring the axe".

We find out pretty early the fate of Libby, and what Michael says happened.

Old 05-10-06, 05:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by movieking
I don't know why you would have such hatred towards her, but I find most of the time, she is dead on.
Because she pretends like she knows things when she doesn't, or claims to have known things after the fact, or worse yet, is so vague that she claims to have been right when just about anything could have happened and what she said been true.

Believe me, I'd love for her to be a good source since people qoute her all the time. If you can prove me wrong, I would really be happy.
Old 05-10-06, 05:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Oh man I'm so pumped!! Though I'm a bit bummed out, I'm going to be in Atlanta the night of the season finale so I won't get to watch it live with rewind and pause ability. Oh well.
Old 05-10-06, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Groucho

Get with the program, Groucho. You don't need a clue notebook, you need a clue binder. If you upgrade to binder technology, you can always add extra sheets when you run out.

Wasn't there a big "?" on the blacklight map a few weeks back? I'm guessing that this is what the episode title is referring to?
Old 05-10-06, 06:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by MaxF

Get with the program, Groucho. You don't need a clue notebook, you need a clue binder. If you upgrade to binder technology, you can always add extra sheets when you run out.
the cool kids are using trapper keepers.
Old 05-10-06, 06:19 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by MaxF

Wasn't there a big "?" on the blacklight map a few weeks back? I'm guessing that this is what the episode title is referring to?
Well, this borders on spoiler, but yes.
Old 05-10-06, 06:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Some details from this episode for those of you that just can't wait. Major spoilers ahead:

Spoiler:

Claire's psychic is a fraud. He crossed paths with Eko, who is pretending to be a priest.

Libby is dying, and Jack gets her heroin to ease her pain. Nothing can be done for her. She dies at the end of the episode, with her last word being Michael. Unfortunately, Jack and Hurley take this to be her asking if he is okay.

The question mark is where the heroine plane crashed. It marks another Dharma hatch. In the hatch are cameras that watch what happens in other hatches, including the one where the survivors have been staying. Locke and Eko find another orientation video for "The Pearl - Station Five". They are told that it is a monitoring station whereby they are to record everything that the see, as a PART OF A PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERIMENT! The film is copyrighted 1980.
Old 05-10-06, 08:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

What did Eko see from the top of the mountain? I'm watching on a TV with a pair of rabbit ears and can hardly see anything!
Old 05-10-06, 08:40 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

A solid episode... like seeing Eko becoming more obsessed while Locke just doesn't seem to care anymore. You just KNEW Libby would get out one word before she passed on. The orientation video was cool, and nice seeing a date on it... 3 weeks huh...safe to say it's been going on a touch longer...and where does that Tube lead?? Can't wait for the next 2 episodes, things are really heating up.

MAT
Old 05-10-06, 08:41 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by johnglass
What did Eko see from the top of the mountain? I'm watching on a TV with a pair of rabbit ears and can hardly see anything!
The path in the landscape was ? shaped.

MATT
Old 05-10-06, 08:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 243 Likes on 178 Posts
How funny would it have been if the shot of Locke and Eko looking down that passageway was the final shot in the season finale?

Eko: "would you like to watch that again?"

Last edited by Maxflier; 05-10-06 at 09:06 PM.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.