DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : The Tom Cruise / Katie Holmes baby Countdown

BDB
03-27-06, 05:37 PM
It's getting close folks, will it be an alien, will Katie Dissapear.

This sign is going up outside the Tom Cruise Mansion

http://i1.tinypic.com/scw0p4.jpg

"Be silent and make all physical movements slow and understandable."

What the heck is that?

and in this picture she looks like a man baby...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/bju2/kholmes3.jpg
albeit a pregnant man.

Seantn
03-27-06, 05:41 PM
What the...No way in hell is that Katie Holmes in the bottom picture.

Rockmjd23
03-27-06, 05:46 PM
Wait a second...add a mustache and hoodie and you get this...!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Unabomber-sketch.png/200px-Unabomber-sketch.png

Scientology conspiracy uncovered!

emanon
03-27-06, 07:00 PM
Wait a second...add a mustache and hoodie and you get this...!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Unabomber-sketch.png/200px-Unabomber-sketch.png

Scientology conspiracy uncovered!

It's true, then....she is...Weird Al Yankovic!!!

mosquitobite
03-27-06, 07:13 PM
What the...No way in hell is that Katie Holmes in the bottom picture.

That's what I was thinking. That's a double for sure. That's not her.

Bloomiesgirl
03-27-06, 07:15 PM
I don't think that's her either. No way.

Shilex
03-27-06, 08:47 PM
She's gotta perky belly button. I think she's an outty.

crazyronin
03-27-06, 10:06 PM
The World anxiously awaits the second coming of the L. Ron Hubbard savior child :sarcasm:

NotThatGuy
03-27-06, 10:33 PM
ewww.

-p

TheNightFlier
03-27-06, 10:54 PM
All I can say is :yack:

Joe Molotov
03-27-06, 10:59 PM
http://freekatie.com/

Here's a website devoting to rescuing Katie Holmes from the clutches of the mad scientologist Tom Cruise. If that's what scientology does to you, then this site may be on to something.

resinrats
03-27-06, 11:06 PM
Is Tom Cruise really that short? Katie Holmes never seemed to be a tall person to me.

Joe Molotov
03-27-06, 11:14 PM
Is Tom Cruise really that short? Katie Holmes never seemed to be a tall person to me.

He's only about 5'7" or so.

BDB
03-28-06, 12:08 AM
It seriously looks like a man, if He has a body double for her then he is clearly insane. Why does he need to be with her at all times?

FiveO
03-28-06, 12:09 AM
I hope its healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes....

Well I can hope can't I!?!?!???? :)

Forum Troll
03-28-06, 12:26 AM
http://www.xenu.net/archive/scientology_illustrated/xenu.gif

I wonder if Tom hired any body thetans to curse people who disturb them....

RunBandoRun
03-28-06, 10:32 AM
She's gotta perky belly button. I think she's an outty.

:lol: When you're that far pregnant, you're an outty even if you're normally an inny.

Oh, and Mama Katie better pray she doesn't get any of that post-partum depression stuff. Tom's way to heal probably involves three straight days of chanting but NOOOOOOOOOO drugs. :D

nevermind
03-28-06, 10:54 AM
Katie has turned into quite a handsome woman :up:

raven56706
03-28-06, 11:52 AM
he needs this baby to be the one to defeat Xenu

BDB
04-05-06, 03:44 PM
Where is the baby..

Katie Holmes is Totally Pregnant For Sure!

http://www.bdbfc.com/pics/katie2.5.jpg

Pregnant with a fucking 50% goose down pillow! Here's Katie showing off some trashy wedding ring while pretending to be pregnant. She's due any second, but it looks like the Russian baby they ordered isn't ready yet...

http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/04/katie-holmes-is-totally-pregnant-for.html

maxfisher
04-05-06, 04:20 PM
Looks like it was a short labor. Scientologists are already worshipping the little guy and heralding him as the world's true savior.

http://img449.imageshack.us/img449/624/bizzare27et.jpg

jones
04-06-06, 11:22 PM
I hear that he had a special pacifier designed for her to shove in her mouth so she doesn't make any noise during the childbirth. Thats wrong.

mllefoo
04-07-06, 09:37 AM
I can't wait for Katie to go through post partum depression. I really can't.

She will find a way to use the drugs to help, and then he'll divorce her. Or he'll publicly humiliate her, thus spiralling her down even farther.

The possibilities are endless.

And if I was Katie, I'd tell Tom "FUCK no. I'm the one shitting a damned watermelon out my cooch. If I want to scream and curse, I'm going to scream and curse, and I will KILL any chance of this happening again if you come near me with that pacifier."

But Katie's a dumb little girl who will do anything that crazyman asks.

Fok
04-07-06, 01:35 PM
Tom Cruise is fucked up, I guess fame does that do you. I give this marriage 2 years tops, after that he'll be trying to get into another young girls pants.

mllefoo
04-07-06, 08:16 PM
Fame doesn't do that to everyone. It happens to a few people, and then they become all vocal about something, or they molest kids, and suddenly they're all over the media.

I give the marriage just under ten years if she doesn't kill him first. The first two marriages were just under ten years.

BDB
04-12-06, 11:57 AM
More exciting news.. Does it not seem like she has been pregnant for about 2 years now, whereas Gwyneth popped that 2nd kid out in a flash!

Katie Holmes is standing by Tom Cruise's Scientology beliefs by not speaking to her own child for 7 days after giving birth. Katie is said to be pregnant with a girl and according to Scientology rules mothers cannot speak to their children for one week after giving birth.

Katie has also been advised not to make any loud noises during labor as to not stress out the baby.
L. Ron Hubbard suggests that mothers not have any communication with their babies, so the newborn will not associate their voice with the trauma of birth.

I think that hearing Tom Cruise's crazy voice will be much more traumatic for the baby than hearing his own mother's voice.

Kittydreamer
04-12-06, 12:02 PM
More exciting news.. Does it not seem like she has been pregnant for about 2 years now, whereas Gwyneth popped that 2nd kid out in a flash!

Katie Holmes is standing by Tom Cruise's Scientology beliefs by not speaking to her own child for 7 days after giving birth. Katie is said to be pregnant with a girl and according to Scientology rules mothers cannot speak to their children for one week after giving birth.

Katie has also been advised not to make any loud noises during labor as to not stress out the baby.
L. Ron Hubbard suggests that mothers not have any communication with their babies, so the newborn will not associate their voice with the trauma of birth.

I think that hearing Tom Cruise's crazy voice will be much more traumatic for the baby than hearing his own mother's voice.

This is one of the most disturbing things I think I've ever heard of. How can you not talk to your new baby??? And WTF?? No loud noises during labor??? Will someone please go find this asswipe and remove him from the planet?

RunBandoRun
04-12-06, 12:05 PM

If Katie took this advice seriously, this is obviously her first baby. :D

TheNightFlier
04-12-06, 12:08 PM

Wow, Cruise really doesn't have any marbles left. I think it's only a matter of time before he gets committed.

TheNightFlier
04-12-06, 06:43 PM
He's at it again.....this is from the imdb.

Cruise Attacks Psychiatric Drugs Again

Tom Cruise is attacking those who prescribe psychiatric drugs again in the May issue of men's style magazine GQ. The Mission: Impossible III actor, who embarked on an anti-drug tirade in TV interviews last summer on behalf of his Scientology beliefs, has launched a fresh attack on psychiatry, calling for prescription pill poppers to think carefully about the harms they're doing to their bodies. He tells the magazine, "I've always found the 'if it makes me feel better, it's OK' rationale a little suspect. I think it's appalling that people have to live a life of drug addiction when I have personally helped people get off drugs." In the interview, the actor claims he can get someone off heroin in three days through Scientology's detox programs.

mllefoo
04-12-06, 08:11 PM
If Katie took this advice seriously, this is obviously her first baby. :D

I have never had a kid and never plan to, and even *I* know that Tom Cruise and Scientology are full of shit if they expect Katie not to scream and curse when she squirts out the kid. And not talking to the kid after birth for seven days? Ri-fucking-diculous. The baby isn't going to associate the trauma of birth with the mother's voice. All it cares about is being warm, being held, and eating.

Numanoid
04-12-06, 08:57 PM
Someone should tell L. Ron's sycophants that an infant can't form lasting memories.

B.A.
04-12-06, 11:35 PM
Every time Tom has a movie premiering it seems as if his childhood was worse than the last time he did publicity for a movie (and the severity of the abuse by his father always increases w/ each additional movie).

-ohbfrank-

nevermind
04-13-06, 07:01 AM
]He tells the magazine, "I've always found the 'if it makes me feel better, it's OK' rationale a little suspect. I think it's appalling that people have to live a life of drug addiction when I have personally helped people get off drugs." In the interview, the actor claims he can get someone off heroin in three days through Scientology's detox programs.

Hey douchebag, does Scientology make you feel better? Is it ok?

As for the 3 day detox program - sure they can. They lock you in a room until you die.

LiquidSky
04-13-06, 07:33 AM

The difference is Gwyneth was not a publicity whore about either one of her pregnancies.

mllefoo
04-13-06, 09:10 AM
I'm beginning to think Katie's pregnancy is the same as Joe's wife's pregnancy on Family Guy. She will be pregnant for six years.

wildcatlh
04-13-06, 09:38 AM
I'm beginning to think Katie's pregnancy is the same as Joe's wife's pregnancy on Family Guy. She will be pregnant for six years.

:lol:

Bandoman
04-13-06, 09:47 AM
I think I'm going to have to avoid Tom Cruise movies from now on. Too bad, I was kind of looking forward to MI:3.

slop101
04-13-06, 09:53 AM
I perscribe to the theory that she already had the baby, and is now just wearing a prego-suit - if you look at some photos, they are inconsistant at best, some with her belly riding high, and in others, riding much lower.

Apparantly the baby is not Tom's, but her previous boy-friend's, Chris Kline. Kline kicked her to the curb and she was alredy pregnant when Tom approached her with his "plan" to keep her kid from looking like a bastard, and from Tom looking gay.

To me, this make more sense than anything else.

PixyJunket
04-13-06, 09:55 AM
You guys need to lay off the supermarket tabloids. :lol:

Th0r S1mpson
04-13-06, 09:55 AM
To me, this make more sense than anything else.
Coming from someone that's considering dating a family member... I'll wait for a 2nd opinion on what makes sense. ;)

BDB
04-13-06, 09:56 AM
reports that during a screening of mi-3 where Tom gets beaten up the audience cheered.

mllefoo
04-13-06, 10:09 AM
I'd love to see that great big front tooth knocked out of his head.

No reason. I'd just like to see it.

jdodd
04-13-06, 10:53 AM
No wonder Nicole wanted to adopt.

cpgator
04-13-06, 11:19 AM
Someone should tell L. Ron's sycophants that an infant can't form lasting memories. Whatever! What do you know anyway - you're not even an alien overlord.:rolleyes:

Puzznic
04-13-06, 02:43 PM
You guys need to lay off the supermarket tabloids. :lol:

These people are such nuts that any kind of crazy theory could be true.

mrpayroll
04-13-06, 06:37 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060413/en_nm/cruise_dc_1

Tom Cruise says fiancée Holmes is a Scientologist

1 hour, 25 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Tom Cruise says his Catholic-born fiancée actress Katie Holmes, has joined him as a follower of the Church of Scientology but insists that doesn't mean she can't make noise when she gives birth to their child.

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/nm/20060414/2006_04_13t180658_387x450_us_cruise.jpg?x=180&y=209&sig=FIMBYZlwnsPDoTLh8frlvw--

Cruise, 43, addressed questions about the religious faith of his pregnant bride-to-be, the child they are expecting and Scientology's practice of "silent birth" in an ABC News television interview set for broadcast on Friday.

Excerpts from the interview, conducted by Diane Sawyer, were released by the Walt Disney Co.-owned network as part of a publicity blitz linking the impending birth of Cruise's first biological child with his upcoming film, "Mission: Impossible: III."

Cruise suggested Scientology's doctrine of "silent birth," emphasizing a calm, quiet atmosphere in the delivery room, free from screaming and shouts of "push!," was misunderstood and exaggerated by the media.

"It's basically just respecting the mother, you know, and helping to be quiet. (But) not the mother. The mother makes as much noise ... you know, she's going through it. She does what she's gotta do, OK?"

Contrary to perceptions that Scientology frowns on giving painkillers to women in labor, Cruise added: "We're there, you know, with doctors. ... Whatever the woman wants. ... If she needs an epidural, she's gonna get her epidural."

He denied a tabloid report that he had bought an adult pacifier to muffle the moans of his 27-year-old fiancee

Asked whether their baby would be given a Catholic baptism, Cruise said, "No," then added: "I mean you can be Catholic and be a Scientologist. You can be Jewish and be a Scientologist. But we're just Scientologists."

"Katie, too?" Sawyer asked.

"Katie, too," he replied.

It was the first public acknowledgment from the couple that Holmes has joined Cruise, one of Scientology's most prominent adherents, in embracing a faith founded by science-fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard.

Cruise denied media accounts of tension with Holmes' parents, who are devout Catholics, over her association with Scientology. "They're OK with her being a Scientologist since they're Catholic?" Sawyer asked, to which Cruise answered, "Absolutely, yes."

The couple have yet to set a wedding date, but Cruise said in a separate interview with CQ magazine that they were looking to tie the knot sometime in late summer and early fall.

The baby will be the first for Holmes, who starred in the TV show "Dawson's Creek." Cruise has two older children, 13-year-old daughter Isabella and 11-year-old son Connor, whom he adopted with actress Nicole Kidman before their marriage ended in divorce in 2001.

Katie Holmes is no different than any other woman that allows themselves to be manipulated / abused by a man, in the name of love.

Chris

slop101
04-13-06, 07:00 PM
"I mean you can be Catholic and be a Scientologist. You can be Jewish and be a Scientologist.I think Xenu would disagree.

Poggle
04-13-06, 07:05 PM
From CNN (http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/07/pzn.01.html) concerning silent birth:

SEWARD: I don't want to be told, push, Michelle, push harder. Come on, push. And then we fast forward to three years later, and Sage (ph) is riding a bike and I say, Sage (ph), push, push harder, Sage (ph). And all of a sudden, he's got a headache and he's crying and he doesn't like the bike.

MartinBlank
04-13-06, 07:10 PM
http://www.babytomkat.blogspot.com/

I wonder what they'll call it.

mllefoo
04-13-06, 08:19 PM
I bet Katie's parents are fuming. She's having a kid out of wedlock. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Catholics disapprove of this? I think Tom is lying about their approval if this is the case.

Whatever. The kid will be fucked up and in therapy by the time it's 5 years old.

slop101
04-13-06, 09:38 PM
The kid will be fucked up and in therapy by the time it's 5 years old.
Ah, but Scientology forbids therapy - that kid is fucked, and he's gonna stay fucked - but he'll be rich, and it seems that now adays, that's enough....

BDB
04-14-06, 12:35 PM
Update ...
Still pregnant. :[

Katie Holmes went shopping yesterday. Yeah, because I know that when my baby is going to be due any day now, the first thing I'm thinking about is new shoes!

http://i2.tinypic.com/vg0eb9.jpg

B.A.
04-14-06, 01:19 PM
Katie Holmes went shopping yesterday. Yeah, because I know that when my baby is going to be due any day now, the first thing I'm thinking about is new shoes!
Actually, my wife was shopping when she went into labor - which was the reason she was out and about in the first place.

mrpayroll
04-17-06, 04:08 PM
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060417/dcm035.html?.v=45

Press Release Source: American College of Radiology

ACR: Tom Cruise's Unsupervised Use of Fetal Keepsake Ultrasound Ill Advised, Irresponsible, and Potentially Dangerous

Monday April 17, 4:12 pm ET

RESTON, Va., April 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Actor Tom Cruise's claim to be qualified to perform unsupervised ultrasound exams on his fiance, Katie Holmes, because he "read the manual" that came with the machine is irresponsible, potentially dangerous, and due to his celebrity status, may incorrectly influence others to place their unborn children at risk by performing such exams with no medical supervision.

"Radiologist physicians, certain other doctors, and ultrasound technologists receive years of specialized education and training in order to safely and effectively perform these exams. Others should not think that unsupervised use of medical equipment is completely safe and should, under no circumstances, view fetal keepsake videos as a substitute for appropriate medical attention or emulate Mr. Cruise's reported unsupervised use of ultrasound equipment," said James P. Borgstede, MD, FACR, chair of the American College of Radiology Board of Chancellors.

Untrained individuals, even if they have the financial means, should not buy, or be allowed to buy and operate, ultrasound machines which are, in fact, medical devices that are not to be used without a medical indication.

Accordingly, the ACR and the California Radiological Society support efforts such as (CA) Assembly Bill 2360 (AB 2360), in its current form, recently introduced into the California legislature, which would ban companies from providing ultrasound equipment to unlicensed, untrained individuals.

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has previously stated, "Persons who promote, sell or lease ultrasound equipment for making 'keepsake' fetal videos should know that FDA views this as an unapproved use of a medical device. In addition, those who subject individuals to ultrasound exposure using a diagnostic ultrasound device (a prescription device) without a physician's order may be in violation of state or local laws or regulations regarding use of a prescription medical device."

Ultrasound imaging, also known as ultrasound scanning or sonography, is a method of obtaining images from inside the human body through the use of high frequency sound waves. The sound waves' echoes are recorded and displayed as a real-time, visual image.

Ultrasound is generally considered safe when used by properly trained providers for medical purposes. Physicians routinely use ultrasound imaging to check the size, location, number, or age of fetuses in the womb; the presence of some types of birth defects; fetal movement; breathing; and heartbeat.

"However, ultrasound should not be considered completely innocuous. Laboratory studies have shown that diagnostic levels of ultrasound can produce physical effects in tissue, such as mechanical vibrations and rise in temperature, particularly when used for a prolonged period of time," said ACR Chair Borgstede.

The FDA stated on August 30, 2005, that "public health experts, clinicians and industry agree that casual exposure to ultrasound, especially during pregnancy, should be avoided. Viewed in this light, exposing the fetus to ultrasound with no anticipation of medical benefit is not justified."

The American College of Radiology fully supports the FDA views that fetal ultrasound be performed only for medical purposes, by certified technologists, with a prescription from an appropriately licensed provider.

"Fetal images are an opportunity to diagnose problems prior to birth that may require treatment. These images should be obtained by certified technologists under the supervision of physicians properly trained in ultrasound. The images should be interpreted by properly trained physicians and the results discussed with the parents and treating physicians in order to plan for the best care of the baby and mother," said ACR Chair Borgstede. "Mr. Cruise has not indicated that his ultrasound equipment has been used in this manner."

Please visit http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/bill/asm/ab_2351- 2400/ab_2360_bill_20060327_amended_asm.html to read California Assembly bill, AB 2360.

Please visit http://www.acr.org/s_acr/doc.asp?CID=2192&DID=16912 to read the ACR position statement on Fetal Keepsake Ultrasound Videos.

Please visit http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/consumer/fetalvideos.html to read the FDA statement on fetal keepsake ultrasound videos.

Anyone that emulates Tom Cruise in any way deserves what happens to them, except the baby of course! :(

movie diva
04-18-06, 06:24 PM
By SANDY COHEN, AP Entertainment Writer
1 minute ago

LOS ANGELES - The Tomkitten has arrived. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the high-profile pair dubbed "TomKat" by the media, had a baby girl Tuesday, said Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson.

ADVERTISEMENT

The baby, named Suri, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 20 inches long, he said.

"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Robinson said in a prepared statement.

The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.

The baby was born in Los Angeles but the exact location was not disclosed.

It's the first child for Holmes, 27, and the first biological offspring for Cruise, 43. Cruise has a daughter and son from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

Details surrounding the birth, which was planned under the tenets of the Church of Scientology as a silent procedure, weren't disclosed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060418/ap_on_en_mo/cruise_holmes_baby

IT IS HERE!!!

BDB
04-18-06, 06:26 PM
Rejoice.

Septemberbaby
04-18-06, 06:43 PM
Another kicker:
Brooke Shields had her baby today as well.
Now she and Tom will be forever bonded.

Brooke Shields Has a Girl

Tuesday Apr 18, 2006 4:40pm EST

Brooke Shields with her daughter Rowan and husband Chris Henchy.
CREDIT: GETTY

Brooke Shields gave birth to her second child, a daughter named Grier Hammond Henchy, on Tuesday, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The baby, who was born in Los Angeles, weighed in at 7 lbs., and measured 20 inches.

Shields, 40, and husband Chris Henchy, 42, who wed in 2001, also have a daughter, Rowan, who will be 3 next month.

Just last month, the couple celebrated the impending birth of their second child at a Moroccan-themed baby shower hosted by actor Steven Weber and his wife, Juliette Hohnen, at their L.A. home.

"Brooke was simply glowing all evening," her friend, event planner Jo Gartin, who organized the fete, told PEOPLE.

More on this story
Hollywood Baby Boom
Of her second go-around as an expectant mom, Shields told PEOPLE, "This pregnancy has been a lot easier."

The actress suffered from postpartum depression after the birth of her first child. She wrote a book on the subject, Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression, and has spoken out about her use of antidepressants.

Last year she was famously criticized by Tom Cruise, who as a Scientologist opposes psychiatry and prescription medication to battle depression.

This time Shields, who had trouble getting pregnant the first time, did not need the IVF treatments required to conceive Rowan. "And nothing is going to shock me anymore. I am more prepared," she told PEOPLE – though, she admits, not everyone is ready for the new addition.

"I said to Rowan, 'The baby is going to live in our house.' There was a long pause, then she looked at me and said, 'She is going to live in my house?' " Shields said with a laugh. "But she's been helping me decorate the room. It's been sweet. I'm glad she'll have a sibling."

SPiRAL
04-18-06, 06:50 PM
Suri Cruise. It's a nice name.

Trout
04-18-06, 06:58 PM
SuriCruise.

GO ORANGE!!!!!

Girl, huh? So much for the rebirth of L.Ron.

BigPete
04-18-06, 07:39 PM
So did he eat the placenta (http://www.newindpress.com/Newsitems.asp?ID=IE420060418104403&Title=Features+-+People+%26+Lifestyle&Topic=0) like he promised?

raven56706
04-18-06, 07:57 PM
Suri..... new cousin of Commander Sulu

Bacon
04-18-06, 08:01 PM
stolen from another forum :D

http://www.pugbus.net/artman/uploads/placenta_helper.jpg

salamander2
04-18-06, 09:04 PM
Damn, wished he named her Xenuette!

PixyJunket
04-19-06, 08:12 AM
TomKat? TomKitten? That's really, really sad.

Y2K Falcon
04-19-06, 09:03 AM
The baby was born yesterday? My stupid Yahoo! widget didn't alert me. :grunt:

fuzzbox
04-19-06, 09:57 AM
And just like we all predicted- the baby was born in time to keep them in the news for the premiere for MI:3. 3 weeks will be plenty of time to keep us in updates as she develops, and make her "premiere" on the red carpet at the movie premiere.

This kind of publicity sham should be illegal...

-jason

B.A.
04-19-06, 09:58 AM
And the longest non-elephant pregnancy in the world finally comes to an end.

So where did they adopt this baby from?

mllefoo
04-19-06, 10:00 AM
I think the Church of Scientology breeds babies in petri dishes. The baby is too white to have been borrowed from Angelina Jolie.

leepyswetr
04-19-06, 10:28 AM
The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.
Or in Scientologist, meaning "dumbshit parents."

mrpayroll
04-19-06, 11:25 AM
Or in Scientologist, meaning "dumbshit parents."

And in Japanese it means 'pickpocket' :lol:

Not a joke!

Chris

DJLinus
04-19-06, 08:03 PM
These people are such nuts that any kind of crazy theory could be true.

I was just flipping channels and saw the news on Keith Olberman's show. He had some woman from Us magazine on and she said that "Surrey" (spelled differently than the baby's name) is where Hubbard lived in England and is the country's Scientology HQ.

A story like that's gotta be true.

MartinBlank
04-19-06, 10:15 PM
This is dumb.... http://www.break.com/index/xenu.html

BDB
04-20-06, 11:43 AM
Baby Suri a Hot Topic in Israel
By STEVE WEIZMAN, Associated Press Writer

Thursday, April 20, 2006

(04-20) 09:24 PDT JERUSALEM, Israel (AP) --

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' choice of a Hebrew-flavored name for their newborn daughter has speakers of the language scratching their heads.

Baby Suri's name can be traced to a Hebrew word meaning "princess" or "noblewoman," but by such a circuitous route that the connection is lost on most Israelis. Since the birth Tuesday in Los Angeles, bemused Israeli TV and radio presenters have debated the word's origins.

"Nobody here has ever really heard of it," an announcer on Israel's Army Radio said during a discussion Thursday. The Yediot Ahronot newspaper agreed in its half-page splash on the celebrity birth.

"We seem to have learned a new Hebrew word — and from Tom Cruise, no less," said a Channel 2 TV anchorman.

Cruise's publicist said Tuesday the name has its origins in Hebrew meaning "princess" or in Persian meaning "red rose."

Avshalom Koor, who has for years presented TV and radio spots on the intricacies of Hebrew, said Suri was a derivation of Sarah — the name of Biblical patriarch Abraham's wife — as pronounced by some Central European Jews.

"Suri is a pet name for Sarah," Koor told Army Radio. "The Ashkenazi (Jews) of Poland and Hungary pronounce it Suri."

In ancient Hebrew, Sarah is the feminine form of "Sar," or lord. In modern Hebrew, the word means a Cabinet Minister.

Koor suggested a far better known but no less majestic name, noting the baby was born during the Passover holiday, which commemorates the escape of the ancient Israelites from bondage in Egypt.

"You could call her Geula (redemption)," he said.

Quake1028
04-20-06, 12:04 PM
TomKat? TomKitten? That's really, really sad.

The people that made up this, Brangelina, Bennifer, etc, should be fucking shot in the head multiple times.

salamander2
04-21-06, 03:19 AM
check out this game with Xenu!

http://www.break.com/index/xenu.html

Th0r S1mpson
04-21-06, 10:06 AM
"We seem to have learned a new Hebrew word — and from Tom Cruise, no less," said a Channel 2 TV anchorman.
Time to retranslate the Bible...?

One more reason to name your kids after ENGLISH words. Like Apple. Someone should call their kid Apple! It's simple, easy to understand, and one a day keeps the doctor away! Red, green, yellow, sweet... Apple! Brilliant!

MartinBlank
08-31-06, 10:37 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=200021983816

-ohbfrank-

Already up to $7,000