Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Prison Break -- "By The Skin And The Teeth" -- 03/27/06

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-06, 05:27 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Prison Break -- "By The Skin And The Teeth" -- 03/27/06

"By the Skin and the Teeth" Episode #115.
Spoiler:
A face from the past haunts Lincoln on his execution day; Veronica raises the dead to prove Lincoln's innocence.

Cast: Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, Wade Williams, Amaury Nolasco, Peter Stormare, Robin Tunney, Marshall Allman, Sarah Wayne Callies, Stacy Keach, Paul Adelstein, Robert Knepper, Rockmond Dunbar, Patricia Wettig, Michelle Forbes, Frank Grillo, Muse Watson.
Producer(s): Paul Scheuring, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse, Matt Olmstead, Brett Ratner.

Original Airdate: March 27, 2006.
Old 03-27-06, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
They get out this week. I just know it.
Old 03-27-06, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yayyyyy
Old 03-27-06, 03:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was going to say this should be a poll, but after reading the description and seeing the previews again
Spoiler:
(they were exhuming a body, not burying one)
I'd say there's no way he dies. Too bad they gave it away early cause at the end of last weeks I didn't think he'd make it.
Old 03-27-06, 09:01 PM

Good episode. Next week is a flashback of sorts looks like.
Old 03-27-06, 09:10 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
only one comment? wow. guess everyone was sucked in by 24...
Old 03-27-06, 09:12 PM
Banned

I missed the first few minutes. How the hell did Lincoln get out of his execution?
Old 03-27-06, 09:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PopPit
I missed the first few minutes. How the hell did Lincoln get out of his execution?
The judge called and told them to delay it because of the documents that were delivered to his office.
Old 03-27-06, 09:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Joe Molotov
The judge called and told them to delay it because of the documents that were delivered to his office.
Ah ok, Thanks.
Old 03-27-06, 09:22 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
Originally Posted by PopPit
FOX exec called and said we need to stretch this series to a 2nd season.
Old 03-27-06, 09:24 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Gotta love how they put in more obstacles for Michael w/r/t getting the plans for the next escape route to be burned off Michael's backside.

I'm so tired of the VP already.
Old 03-27-06, 10:55 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 255 Likes on 193 Posts
With the way they got Lincoln out of it you get the sense this show is heading for a 24 like slump in the middle of season 1. Where they weren't sure if they were going to get picked up or when they'd be brought back so they had to throw together some crap really quickly.

If Lincoln or Michael develop amnesia I'm quitting this show
Old 03-27-06, 11:01 PM

Good episode, I was on the edge of my seat when Michael was being burnt by that pipe. Ow!

They really got me with how Linc got out of the chair, I thought for sure something was going to happen with it.

I wonder how Sarah's going to go about the piece of guards unform she got out of Michael's back? Maybe she'll find out and have to decide whether or not to tell. Hmmm.
Old 03-27-06, 11:20 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Great ep tonight, I was thoroughly happy with it all.

Sarah's character is pretty interesting. She has so many decisions to make and how she plays a role into the end of the show should be good.
Old 03-28-06, 12:10 AM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MrX
With the way they got Lincoln out of it you get the sense this show is heading for a 24 like slump in the middle of season 1. Where they weren't sure if they were going to get picked up or when they'd be brought back so they had to throw together some crap really quickly.
I had the same reaction. I liked it, but it did feel VERY "thrown together at the last minute". Michael suddenly has a backup plan that he never considered before even after all the other close calls where his main plan looked to be in severe jeopardy? Sucre suddenly has this close cousin (who looked like the bastard son of Horatio Sanz and Hurley from Lost) in the joint they've never mentioned before? At the absolute last second another Lincoln supporter (his dad?) suddenly appears out of the woodwork with crucial evidence? And Fox River suddenly has a mental ward unit smack dab on the property that also has never been referenced?

I am looking forward to next week's episode, though, even if
Spoiler:
it's probably just a stalling tactic so they can stretch the new escape plot out until the end of the season.
Old 03-28-06, 12:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Was the mystery person who gave the judge the documents someone we've seen before? I couldn't recognize him in the second they showed it.
Old 03-28-06, 12:47 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by DRG
And Fox River suddenly has a mental ward unit smack dab on the property that also has never been referenced?
Michael's crazy cellmate (the one who never slept) was moved back to the mental ward after Michael set him off (something about the tootpaste) to get Sucre moved back.
Spoiler:
I think for sure now, he will make a return during the escape since they have to go through the mental ward now.

I thought it good episode. The burn really looked painful -- surprised the guard didn't "smell" something!
Old 03-28-06, 02:46 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally Posted by DRG
I had the same reaction. I liked it, but it did feel VERY "thrown together at the last minute". Michael suddenly has a backup plan that he never considered before even after all the other close calls where his main plan looked to be in severe jeopardy?
Why would he consider it? It was "suicide".
Old 03-28-06, 06:32 AM

I am also looking forward to next week. One of my favorite parts of watching Oz is seeing the backstories of how they got in jail in the first place.
Old 03-28-06, 07:47 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
The Vice-President has a new friend.

The Wack Shack deserved a crazier introduction.

Again - why is T-Bag still alive?

Last edited by B.A.; 03-28-06 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-28-06, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Sir_Fireboard
I wonder how Sarah's going to go about the piece of guards unform she got out of Michael's back? Maybe she'll find out and have to decide whether or not to tell. Hmmm.
I got the impression that she's going to think that a guard was responsible for burning him.
Old 03-28-06, 08:21 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by B.A.
The Vice-President has a new friend.

The Wack Shack deserved a crazier introduction.

Again - why is T-Bag still alive?
I think T-Bag is a great character, no way they kill him off anytime soon. A guy you love to hate, just like Sloane on Alias.

I still dion't quite get the tatoo map thing, even with the graphics where they showed you the routing, I am not sure how you can make heads or tails of that thing.
Old 03-28-06, 08:31 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NORML54601
Was the mystery person who gave the judge the documents someone we've seen before? I couldn't recognize him in the second they showed it.
Spoiler:
I thought it looked like the dad.
Old 03-28-06, 08:35 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Wow. I thought for certain Lincoln was dead. What a twist!!!

das
Old 03-28-06, 08:41 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NORML54601
I'd say there's no way he dies. Too bad they gave it away early cause at the end of last weeks I didn't think he'd make it.
Yeah well, seeing as Dominic Purcell is the star probably not. Also I have read that next season
Spoiler:
Michael's persona of the strong and silent type that Lincoln helped him hone as a child is going to shatter. Lincoln is going to have to step up and carry Michael for a while once they escape. The next season is likely to be a radically different show from this season - more like Fugitives was my understanding.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.