Reload this Page >

In Bed with Medinner - English Comedy SHow with Bob Mills

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 03-02-06, 02:40 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Hi there. I was wondering if there are any other fans of this classic late night comedy show from the UK. I remember watching it every Saturday or Friday night after i had been out with the boys and was a bit worse for wear. It basically took clips from othe shows and had Bob Mills comment on what is happening. The clips were always stuff you would have never seen before but which was always hilarious. My personal favourites were a great episode about a guy in Manchester who had put a ten grand contract out on his son for being a "fookin grass." Another classic was the girl from Sheffield who sang the song "Lets get Durrty." They were all amazing and i would recommend catching them if they are ever on TV or cable again.

I actually have quite a few episodes on tape that i am looking to convert to DVD, so if anyone has any episodes and they want to trade then i am more than willing. My email is [email protected]