Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Thoughts on "Real Ghostbusters"?

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 03-02-06, 10:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know they aren't the season sets many would be wanting, but has anyone picked up the three Real Ghostbusters releases that came out?

How good are the episodes included? How's the quality? Anything else on the discs besides the eps? Worth getting?

Me, I really liked this show when it was on TV. And even though they're not season sets, I'd still like to have some on-hand to watch. This seemed to be a cartoon with some thought behind it and not just a kiddie show.

A WalMart I went to last night didn't even get them in. I'm considering getting them from Deep Discount.
Old 03-02-06, 10:11 AM

I'm not a big fan of the show but just so you know there's four eps on the newish ghostbusters 1+2 box set. Not sure if these are included on the other sets or not.
Old 03-02-06, 10:21 AM

If I didn't already have both movies, I would've bought that.

For this thread, I can go without the complaining about a lack of season sets. Just opinions on the quality of this release, thanks.

edit... Well, went ahead and got 'em from DDD. I read the episode descriptions at Amazon, and they are all among the ones I really remember. I think collections like this are fine, as long as what is included are the real standouts. Sometimes season sets are too much, and the good stuff gets buried.

Last edited by Altimus Prime; 03-02-06 at 01:38 PM.