Received 1 Like on 1 Post
King of the Hill : The Complete Sixth Season ---->5/2/06

From dvdactive.com:

Title: King of the Hill
Starring: N/A (Animation)
Released: 2nd May 2006
SRP: $39.98

Further Details:

Fox Home Entertainment has today officially announced the sixth season of King of the Hill which will be arriving in shops from the 2nd May. Retail will be around $39.98. Each of the episodes will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame, along with both English and Spanish Dolby 2.0 Surround tracks. English and Spanish subtitles will also be provided. As far as we know, no extra material will be included on this one - but we'll let you know if that changes. For now though, here's our first look at the official package artwork
cover art here
Old 02-10-06, 10:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks op! im always excited for KoTH releases! If I'm not mistaken, the Bobby at women's self defense class episode is in this season...AMAZING!!!
Old 02-11-06, 01:52 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Great. I think this also has the two part episode where they go to Japan.
Old 02-11-06, 01:55 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Let go of my purse! I don't know you!!
Old 02-11-06, 02:27 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

After enjoying the hell out of the 5th season, thanks to the episode where Hank is mistaken for a pimp, I am really looking forward to this one. Can't say I ever watched the show on TV but it's consistently funny and entertaining.
Old 02-11-06, 11:38 AM

Well I literallly just finished the 5th season of KotH last night, I am eargerly awaiting this release. I hate how the artwork for each Season changes, it would of been cool if each release had a part of the fence, and over time they would recreate the legendary spot. Oh well, its a great show so what can you do
Old 02-11-06, 11:51 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Only really watched the first four seasons on TV and since the DVD releases are coming out I'm getting caught up, great news!
Old 02-12-06, 10:04 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by paulringodaman
thanks op! im always excited for KoTH releases! If I'm not mistaken, the Bobby at women's self defense class episode is in this season...AMAZING!!!
Yes it is, and for me it's my favorite episode from this great show, man i can't wait to get this set...
Old 02-12-06, 10:37 PM

I'm a big fan of the first 2-3 seasons of this show. I haven't seen the rest, although I've been picking up the sets as they've been released. Are the later seasons as good?
Old 02-12-06, 11:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Great news! Thank you OP!
Old 02-13-06, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

It's nice when a studio gives us a consistant release pattern for their TV on DVD (cough...Columbia)
Old 02-13-06, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by illennium
I'm a big fan of the first 2-3 seasons of this show. I haven't seen the rest, although I've been picking up the sets as they've been released. Are the later seasons as good?
I've seen through the ninth season (give or take) and even caught a few from this season. It's as good as ever. Season 9 had some real classics like Bobby making the track team as a "motivational tool" and the one where Hank and Bill go to Mexico with Cotton and get stuck in timeshare hell.
Old 05-03-06, 07:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I watched about half of this set last night and I have to say I think it may be the strongest season yet!

The episode where Peggy is a nun and she has the nightmare in Hell.. (spoiler) the flames go out and then Hank shows up to hook up another propane tank to Hell.. that was genius, I was laughing my ass off. Bill and Boomhauer teaching Bobby their versions of love, the Renaissance Fair.. fantastic show.
Old 05-03-06, 12:17 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

It was very hard to track down a copy of this set. My wife and I were out a few random places and I didn't see it at any of shops we went to. She thought I had the date wrong but I finally was able to prove to her I wasn't wrong when I found some copies at Wal-Mart. I'm not sure when I'll get to this set due to the insane amount of TV shows I bought yesterday but I will certainly try to bump it to the top of the stack based on the above comment.
Old 05-03-06, 09:39 PM

I tried to grab it from Wal-Mart yesterday, but they said that their shipment was late. Same story today. So I had someone grab me a copy from Tower. I can't wait to get home tonight and run a few episodes. I hope they hurry up and get seasons 7, 8 and 9 out soon too.
Old 05-04-06, 05:27 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Only watched two episodes so far but this show just keeps getting better. Cheers to Fox for another great set with great quality that could only have been improved if it didn't have double sided discs