Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Selling: Friends series 1-10 boxset. Factory sealed. *****

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-06, 05:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm here to try and sell an unwanted birthday pressie. It's the complete friends boxset on dvd, region 1. It is also brand new and factory sealed.

I will accept most types of payment. All im asking for is $175US, i may be willing to haggle a little.

I am new to this site and may be intrested in building up a rep up trading or whatever. I have sold to many before and have proof.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions at all.

Old 02-02-06, 05:40 PM
Banned

Please contact me on aim at jammyd06 if you want to talk live. im online right now.
Old 02-02-06, 09:30 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I will give you $150 shipped if you are willing to ship first, I am on the gold traders list here.
Old 02-03-06, 05:13 AM
Banned

What do you mean? plz explain
Old 02-03-06, 08:46 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

It means the way it works around here if your new and the other person is a gold trader that you send your item first once its received by the gold trader, they mail you your part. That way it prevents new people from coming on a sight and cheating people.
Old 02-03-06, 09:26 AM
Banned

Sounds fair. But i think i alredy have a sale over email. If they change there mind ill contact you. thz
Old 02-04-06, 05:49 AM

Should I assume you only have one Friends set? This thread says it's sold, but the other has it for sale again, and you posted that six hours after you posted here it's sold.

I would assume that means it's available, right?

Last edited by ShallowHal; 02-04-06 at 05:51 AM.
Old 02-04-06, 06:13 AM
Banned

yeh its avaliable
Old 02-04-06, 07:22 AM

FYI- OP will not ship first, even if he said in this thread he thinks it's fair. He'll exchange emails for an hour and then tell you he needs payment first. He'll tell you he'll ship media mail (you remind him that's not possible over an ocean), then first class (still not possible), then "Airmail, lol". How you can forget someone's in the U.S. when replying to the very email with their U.S. address is interesting, too.

Good luck, Jammyd, but there are a few things you should get straight before you waste anyone else's time.

If this is deemed out of line, I apologize, but these are big red flags coming from a new trader.
Old 02-04-06, 08:01 AM
Banned

I think you were wasting my time as well, you could have said first that you wanted it for free. To be honest i didnt feel you were gonna pay, also whats all this gold trader stuff about, i dont see anything saying you are.

Also i said i would consider it, but you wouldnt take that.

I think ill stick to being paid first, i just sold my seinfeld dvds that way.
Old 02-04-06, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jammyd
I think you were wasting my time as well, you could have said first that you wanted it for free. To be honest i didnt feel you were gonna pay, also whats all this gold trader stuff about, i dont see anything saying you are.

Also i said i would consider it, but you wouldnt take that.

I think ill stick to being paid first, i just sold my seinfeld dvds that way.
You said in this thread that you would ship first, but now you want to be paid first? I clearly posted in your other thread before we emailed that I'll buy if you ship first. There was no misunderstanding, you just keep changing your stories. Yesterday it's sold, then in another thread it's available? And if you didn't think I was going to pay, why continue to email saying how you'll put a nice thank you note with the DVDs? I don't buy it, and no one else will either.

If you don't know what a gold trader is, but you expect anyone here to buy your "proof of sales" off this site as security, you should educate yourself before attempting to trade here. You don't know the feedback system we have, and you obviously aren't clear on the rules because you have two threads open for the same item.

I'm not going to keep this going publicly, but anyone who's thinking about sending you money can see what's going on here.