Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Problem with BB Online Returns?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-06, 07:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in Tucson - BB Online DVD's are mailed to Phoenix, about 100 miles north of here. Generally returns are received and posted to my queue in 1 or 2 business days.

I had 3 movies in my possession, 1 which I put in the mail last Friday (1/20) and 2 which were mailed the next day. Today is Wednesday (1/25) and my BB queue is still showing that the DVD's have not been received. Yesterday I sent a message to customer support telling about the problem, but what all I got back was a "form" reply which did not really address the issue.

Anyway . . . is anyone else seeing a problem with their BB returns?

Thanks, Bill

Last edited by MrBill; 01-25-06 at 08:21 AM.
Old 01-25-06, 07:59 AM

yes. it always takes a while for my bb rentals to clear my queue. to speed of the process, you should click "Report DVD Issues" in your QUeue (listed under your shipped movies). Select the dvd title that u returned and then select "I returned the DVD but it has not cleared my queue."

I do this all the time. I've had one email from blockbuster asking me to make sure my address is correct blah blah blah. But this method does speed the process up of having your movies sent out
Old 01-25-06, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by enrage
then select "I returned the DVD but it has not cleared my queue." . . . this method does speed the process up of having your movies sent out
I've been with BBO for 2 months now but this is the first time I've had this problem. Your tip sounds like it will do the trick, thanks!

- Bill
Old 01-25-06, 10:21 AM

Select the dvd title that u returned and then select "I returned the DVD but it has not cleared my queue."
How long do you wait until you do this . . . immediately, 1 business day, 2, what?

Thanks again!
Old 01-25-06, 12:26 PM

Yes, I had that problem starting around the end of October last year. My service finally went back to normal after Christmas, but by then I had decided to cancel my account for other reasons.

You are supposed to wait at least 3 days before you can report a dvd as returned.
Old 01-25-06, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by MrBill
How long do you wait until you do this . . . immediately, 1 business day, 2, what?

Thanks again!

well, if i'm in a hurry to receive a new movie from my queue, i wait one day. In order to ensure faster delivery of my dvds(the ones i send back to bb), sometimes i walk them inside my post office instead of having my mailman pick them up at my house
Old 01-25-06, 04:51 PM

well, if i'm in a hurry to receive a new movie from my queue, i wait one day.
Great . . . I'll do the same thing when I'm in a hurry to get a DVD from my queue, thanks for the info.

- Bill
Old 01-25-06, 08:45 PM

That's what I do too. Click on the report DVD problem.

One thing I've noticed is that if you try to do it before 3 days, then it will tell you to wait till 3 days have passed. Then you can just do it the next day. This is only for if you don't receive your DVD in 3 days.