Community
Search

FS: XBOX 360, Accessories and Games

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-06, 09:51 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: XBOX 360, Accessories and Games

If you read the 360 related threads in the game forum you might of seen my recent postings. Due to my PC being screwy I've been unable to stream media from my PC to my 360. After 5 hours talking to XBOX CS agents I've realized that no system is worth the hassle. I'm not about to reformat my PC because of Microsoft's poor software. MS agreed that I could send my system in for repairs and I agreed so that way my system would get a clean bill of health but after that I really don't want it any longer.

While I enjoy my system a great deal this ordeal opened my eyes to the fact that I need to take a step back from gaming. Currently I have for sale:

A Premium 360 system
A Plug & Play Kit
An Extra Wireless Controller

Kameo - One offer on it so far
PD0: Non LE Version - One offer on it so far
Tiger Woods
Call Of Duty 2
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

I'd love to sell as much of this stuff together as I can but I'm willing to break it up. The cost of the items will not include shipping. Shipping will be based on how much you want to spend and how fast you want your items. PayPal seems like the best and safest option for the both of us.

You can contact me at [email protected]. I can also be contacted through the instant message services listed under my username.
Old 01-18-06, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts
You have to list your asking price(s).
Old 01-18-06, 10:29 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yep, what do you want for NFS:MW?
Old 01-18-06, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Intersted in the p&p kit if you split it up.
Old 01-18-06, 09:04 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Sorry guys. First time I've ever been on the selling end of something like this. I was pretty tired and irritated last night when I posted this. As I stated all items are in great condition because I'm very picky about my stuff....which is part of the reason I'm just giving up on the system since my PC won't play nice with it. I'm not even sure what to ask.

The system is in perfect condition and as I said the problems I've had are because of my computer. I think asking the 399.99 is a little crazy but with them being so hard to find I don't want to ask too low and get taken for a ride. If; I could get 330.00 for the system I'd be ecstatic. That way even with the shipping costs added on to that it wouldn't be an outrageous price. I'd also cut a deal to anyone who wanted the system as well as the extra controller or game.

I'd love to get 35.00-40.00 for each game. They are all in great condition and my 360 didn't have any issues scratching huge circles into discs like some people's systems.

The Plug and Play kit would go for about 13.00 plus a few bucks shipping. I figured that was a good price since the battery alone is about that much.

The extra controller would be about 33.00 plus shipping.

If I'm being a bit crazy about this all let me know because I'm pretty flexible. I don't want to get accused of jacking up the price of the system because it's hard to find. I'm also unsure about shipping costs and what they run these days since I never mail anything heavier than a stuffed white envelope.
Old 01-18-06, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Depending on the shipping cost added I'll take the p&p kit. Cheapest method is fine. Email me your paypal addy if interested. Thanks!
Old 01-19-06, 09:38 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

email sent
Old 01-21-06, 11:06 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Call of Duty 2 still up for grabs? Would you take $40 shipped for it?
Old 01-21-06, 02:02 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If the xbox controller is a wireless one, I'll take it if you still have it.

e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Josh
Old 01-21-06, 02:49 PM
Suspended

Hey buddy,

I might be interested in your 360. Can you tell me the best price that you could do for the 360, extra controller and COD2? I have $180 in my paypal account, $75 in my Neteller account, I would also trade DVD boxsets, games, and cash to make up a difference.

could you email me and let me know if we could work something out?

Last edited by gimmepilotwings; 01-21-06 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-21-06, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The system, games and accessories are spoken for.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner but weekends are pure hell at my job.