TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

E-Ring 1/11/06

Old 01-14-06, 07:26 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
E-Ring 1/11/06

Did the Colonel say sensors picked up something crossing the border just west of Buffalo? And then the SGT said there are cameras every 200 meters
It sounded like he did. There's a problem with that. The border anywhere near Buffalo, and for hundreds of miles in both directions is water. And I've been up and down the niagara river and lake erie, and except for right at the official border crossings at the bridges there aren't any cameras
I don't expect tv to be 100% factual but, and this does assume I heard him right about it being buffalo, I expect it to at least be somewhat believable

and was that Seska from Voyager voting against not notifying the local officials?

Last edited by mikehunt; 01-14-06 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-14-06, 07:46 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
They're getting rid of Dyson? But who is Skynet going to become active if the lead programmer doesn't have a top position in the pentagon?