Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Gameznflix.com

Old 12-28-05, 08:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gameznflix.com

Anyone heard anything about this site? I saw a flier for it in my circuit city ad and it looks intriguing since it has 360 games and movies and especially since Blockbuster is going up in price next month. I'm considering giving it a trial run, but wanted to see if any DVDTalkers had any experience with them.
Old 12-28-05, 10:54 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

It used to be a nightmare. You would have 50 items in your line and they would have none of them in at all. They supposedly are better now, but they were so bad back then I just can't forgive.
Old 12-28-05, 01:34 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

well for games, they're like half as cheap as gamelfy. anyone know what "Limited selection during trial" means? I don't see how they can make a profit renting 360 games for $8.99 a month, hell their 6 out a time is chaeper than gamefly's 2 out a t a time. I might have to try this, thanks for the heads up.
Old 12-28-05, 08:53 PM

who cares, its by circuit city that sucks. who the hell are they in gaming business??
Old 01-02-06, 12:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You get what you pay for with these guys.
Old 01-02-06, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

cant be much worse than gamefly, they sent me the 13th game in my queue the other day....they also sometimes send me a game within 2 days of mailing, sometimes it takes over a week. I also tried to cancel on day 1 of a billing cycle and they wouldnt credit me the 29 days left in the month OR let me use the 29 days i already paid for, which is pretty damn shady.