Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : FT: Advance Wars: Dual Strike (NDS)

goLUCKY
12-12-05, 10:40 AM
FT: Advance Wars: Dual Strike for the Nintendo DS.

Looking for Nintendogs(NDS), Animal Crossing(NDS), or another NDS game.
-Golucky

Setzer
12-12-05, 01:04 PM
I have WarioWare: Touched! if you'd be interested in trading for that?

goLUCKY
12-12-05, 01:06 PM
No thanks, I've already got that one.

sdcrym
12-12-05, 01:46 PM
I might be able to trade a copy of Nintendogs. My girlfriend bought it when it came out and played it on my DS, but she broke up with me a few weeks ago. I know she wants a DS of her own, but she can't really afford one. I'll try to remember to ask her what she wants to do with the game the next time I see her, although I've noticed I forget a lot of the things I want to talk with her about when I do talk with her.

In summary, I may be able to make a trade, but don't consider this an official offer. If somebody else comes through with a legit trade offer, just pretend you didn't see this post.

sdcrym
12-12-05, 06:04 PM
OK, i got everything straightened out. I offer Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends to trade for Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

goLUCKY
12-12-05, 06:10 PM
<--- @gmail.com

Ok, Scott, I'll see your Nintendogs and raise you a...... ;) hehehe

Anyways, it's a deal. I'll hit the post office tomorrow, and get it sent out.

golucky

jeffdsmith
12-12-05, 07:47 PM
I might be able to trade a copy of Nintendogs. My girlfriend bought it when it came out and played it on my DS, but she broke up with me a few weeks ago.

:lol:

Not laughing at you, just the situation. I find it funny. Hope things work out for the best for both of you.

sdcrym
12-12-05, 08:05 PM
Uh, thanks, I guess. Obviously that was the short version of the story. It was my first relationship, serious or otherwise. Lasted 4.75 years, 20% of each of our lives. I thought we were set for life, so I didn't really see it coming. She still wants to be friends, since we know each other better than anyone else, and obviously I still want her to be a part of my life, but it's still a hard transition to make. We moved in together in August of last year, and she moved a couple of weeks ago. I could go on, but I guess it's not really the place...

jeffdsmith
12-13-05, 10:03 AM
Uh, thanks, I guess. Obviously that was the short version of the story. It was my first relationship, serious or otherwise. Lasted 4.75 years, 20% of each of our lives. I thought we were set for life, so I didn't really see it coming. She still wants to be friends, since we know each other better than anyone else, and obviously I still want her to be a part of my life, but it's still a hard transition to make. We moved in together in August of last year, and she moved a couple of weeks ago. I could go on, but I guess it's not really the place...

I hear ya...

To explain further, I was laughing at what we do (or take advantage of) to meet our gaming "needs". In this case pawning off a game that is available due to a breakup. No offense. Goodluck.

Celpacius
01-26-07, 12:38 AM
I have animal crossing ds (complete) for trade for your advance wars ds.

PM me if interested.

Spiderbite
01-26-07, 05:08 PM
Celpacius, you did notice that this thread was started in December of 2005.

Just trying to help.