Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Would Anyone Be Willing To Tape "Love's Long Journey" For Me off Hallmark Channel??

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Would Anyone Be Willing To Tape "Love's Long Journey" For Me off Hallmark Channel??

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-05, 01:14 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My mom really wants to see this movie, but they don't offer the Hallmark Channel in our area. It's apparently the third film in a series that includes "Love Comes Softly" and "Love's Enduring Promise" based on books written by Janette Oke. It debuted on the Hallmark Channel Saturday December 3rd. I'm sure it will be playing many more times. You can check the TV schedule on Hallmarkchannel.com.

I'd be willing to give a few bucks to cover costs of a VHS tape or DVD and shipping. She can play either one. I'd like to get her a copy of this for Christmas since their isn't an official DVD release or any word of one yet as far as I can tell.

Any help would be appreciated. E-mail me. Thanks.
Old 12-09-05, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please don't ask for something to be taped and sent off to ya...