Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

One Tree Hill 12/7/05

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-05, 10:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
One Tree Hill 12/7/05

Oh those writers on this show must love torturing Chad and Sophia (recently separated/divorced) because they have Lucas and Brooke declaring their love for one another and making kissy-face with one another.

There's probably nothing more irritating than characters that refer to themselves in the third person. Let's hope Chris Keller stays away from Tree Hill for a long time.

Dan becomes the mayor (why? probably because it brings about the most conflict in the future). The mystery to who got Dan doped up and then set fire to the auto dealership is solved. Lucas confronted the person, but it seems the person has an accomplice of sorts.

I wouldn't mind Goth-Peyton having a recurring role as her conscience.

Tutor Girl and Jock finally make up with one another.
Old 12-07-05, 10:23 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow.

You wrote everything I would of wrote.

Thanks

If Keith is the accomplice, do I at least get half credit for being right?
Old 12-07-05, 10:53 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
I missed this season...who set fire to the dealership?
Old 12-07-05, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by boogieman03
Wow.

You wrote everything I would of wrote.

Thanks

If Keith is the accomplice, do I at least get half credit for being right?
Same here. I figured it was Keith all along. But they pulled a "Scream" on us and had it be two people and not just one. Deb being behind it makes sense though. I remember her having a cryptic conversation with Nathan right after Dan's auto dealership went up in flames that made it sound like she lit the fire.

Aside from that, this was a weak episode. Chris Keller is annoying and needs to stay the hell away from this show forever. And if Brooke and Lucas are back together(those writers are twisted!), where does this leave Rachel?
Old 12-08-05, 12:46 AM

Dang, I enjoyed the shenanigans going on between Nathan and Chris, the rest of the episode other than the 'reveal' wasn't all that interesting. Chris Kellar ends up being a pretty entertaining character when he's not being taken seriously and runs around getting pushed or punched in the face.
Old 12-08-05, 02:35 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

The timer on my VCR (Yeah I still have one) was off. Did anything of relevance happen in the end? Last I saw was 2 Peyton's then Luke making out with Brooke.

Moving on...

The poker bit was lame. I know poker is trendy now, but how they worked it in here was pathetic. And worst of all they were playing 5 stud or draw. No one really plays that shit.

Don't like Luke and Brooke together. Feel worse for them since their divorce.

I know Peyton needs a storyline but the one with her mother is boredom, especially since it involves none of the cast aside from herself.

I like the blomde cheerleader with the jacked up teeth. Just seeing her modeling had me cracking up remembering the Notebook scenes.

No Rachel

Tyler Hilton leaving the show - hopefully for good

Tutor girl and Nathan back together.
Old 12-08-05, 07:44 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Weak ... but still had its good moments. The election went by way too fast. No suspense at all. Dan's speech and theng going on to win was silly. The whole poker and fashion show plots were tediously boring.

This was just a tie-up-loose-ends show for the first part of the season.

There is something about OTH that keeps me come back each week

..... Oh wait ... I remember

mmm Goth Peyton / Angel Peyton.
Old 12-08-05, 05:56 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
Not an entertaining episode except for the revelation. That was a surprise. I certainly hope Deb won't be gone for long. And we better not have seen the last of Rachel.
Old 12-09-05, 01:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

damn. I was always sure it would turn out to be Andy that tried to kill Dan. oh well. I supposed it might have been had the actor been on the show this season.....they definitely set it up for Andy being a possibility with Karen not being able to reach him at the hotel he was supposed to be at shortly after the fire in the last ep of season 2.
Old 12-13-05, 02:13 PM
nny
DVD Talk Special Edition

If I understood it correctly, Karen and Dan think it's one person who tried to kill Dan and Lucas thinks it's Deb, but it's actually Deb and the other person, right? So it could still be Andy.

I'm surprised we only have to wait a month for new episodes. The previous 2 seasons each took a 2 month break in the middle of the season. It's also odd that they didn't put any big cliffhangers in the end. I think every main character except Karen ended on a happy note.
Old 12-13-05, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by nny
If I understood it correctly, Karen and Dan think it's one person who tried to kill Dan and Lucas thinks it's Deb, but it's actually Deb and the other person, right?
I'm utterly confused by this sentence. Care to restate it?
Old 12-13-05, 02:42 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
I thought Lucas saw Deb leaving the crime scene.
Nobody knows about the "2nd person" except for Deb.
Old 12-13-05, 03:55 PM
nny
DVD Talk Special Edition

I assumed that Dan had video of the other person and he showed it to Karen. Remember, Karen called that person and had to leave a message.
Old 12-13-05, 05:40 PM

Karen called Andy and wanted to know from him if he tried to kill Dan and if that was the reason he was still in Oz. Dan thought it was Andy from the video. Lucas actually saw Deb leave the place after it burned into flames so he knows that she was involved. Only Deb knows who her helped her with the plan and my guess is that person is Keith.
Old 12-13-05, 06:05 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Pretty sure Deb was on the video, and Karen was protecting her. From the looks of the Dan's "flashbacks" it appeared she would have been in areas able to be seen by the cameras.

I'd assume that the person who she did it with is the actual person she did it with, Keith. He's still in the credits for a reason.