Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

DVD storage box/case/bin

Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

DVD storage box/case/bin

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-05, 10:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DVD storage box/case/bin

Hey all, I remember seeing in a thread over the summer a great DVD storage box/bin/case that someone used to store their movies, i.e. not on shelves. I cant seem to find that direct thread in a search, so i was hoping someone had good recommend what you use or have seen like this. What i am looking to do is take all my xbox games out of the green boxes and just keep it in one case/bin/box (with booklets) - whatever this thing is. The closest i've seen to what i want is the case logic dvd folder that holds 80, but i have about 100, and this thing was more of a box....

And i know that there are numerous "DVD storage" threads out there, but that is exactly why i am having a problem - there are too many and all are about shelving and thats not what i am looking for. So if you could please refrain from posting "do a search" or links to 40-page threads, because those wont help.

Thanks in advance
Old 11-13-05, 09:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do a search!

http://www.caselogic.com/140_capacit...?modelid=56395