Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Let's talk about THE APPRENTICE: MARTHA STEWART - 11/2

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-05, 03:26 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Let's talk about THE APPRENTICE: MARTHA STEWART - 11/2

Does anyone else find this show more entertaining that Donald's show now? I mean, everyone on Trump's show is so unlikeable, save for Randall and Rebecca.

That Primarius/Tide display? Shocking. Jim lost whatever dignity he had left with that white man's rap on that billboard stage.

A truly entertaining show. Should be getting better ratings.

Last edited by jeffkjoe; 11-04-05 at 12:28 PM.
Old 11-03-05, 04:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like Martha's version beter, also. I haven't watched last night's episode yet, though.
Old 11-04-05, 01:04 AM

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
I also like Martha's version better but I also like Martha better than Donald Trump.

I wish she had more qualified people helping her judge. Her daughter really does come across as being embarassed to be there and Charles Koppelman just doesn't seem like he even deserves to be a judge.

They need to do more to differentiate her show from Trumps, the overall concept is of course the same but they need to make the tasks more suited to Martha's strengths as a 'Renaissance Everywoman'

Each of the candidates individually all seem to possess just one of her attributes but it would take all of them together to equal someone who would fit her high standards. Personally I'm rooting for Maricela

I wish people would cut Martha some slack, there's nothing wrong with wanting 'the best' whethers its doing the best job at something or wanting the best in life.

Last edited by bluesix; 11-04-05 at 01:05 AM. Reason: wrong word used
Old 11-04-05, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hate Charles. The guy is always either carrying that stupid cigar and posing with it in his hand, or has it sticking out of the corner of his mouth. He looks like a moron.
Old 11-04-05, 10:04 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
I too like this better then Donald's version. I think they should have stagered the shows though since I find myself mixing them up all the time. I really liked the salad dressing episode from a couple of weeks back.
Old 11-04-05, 11:12 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Timber
I too like this better then Donald's version. I think they should have stagered the shows though since I find myself mixing them up all the time. I really liked the salad dressing episode from a couple of weeks back.

I know. I get the blondes mixed up between Martha and Donald's shows.