Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Lifehouse- "Everything" DVD 11/22

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-05, 12:42 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DVD OF MUSIC VIDEOS AND LIVE PERFORMANCES SET FOR RELEASE NOVEMBER 22ND

Santa Monica, California, October 14, 2005 - Los Angeles based rock band Lifehouse celebrated this past week when they were presented with gold plaques for their self-titled set. Lifehouse was released in March 2005 and has been RIAA-certified Gold in the United States, signifying sales of over 500,000 copies. The first single, “You And Me,” remains at #1 on the Adult Top 40 chart.

In other Lifehouse news, the band is putting the finishing touches on their first dvd. Titled Everything, the dvd set will include every music video Lifehouse has made during their career along with live performance footage shot earlier this year at the Roseland Theater in Portland. . Music videos that will be included on the Everything dvd are “Hanging By A Moment,” “Sick Cycle Carousel,” “Breathing,” “Spin,” “You And Me,” and “Blind.”. Live performance footage will include “Come Back Down,” “Days Go By,” “Everything,” “You And Me.” Everything will be released on Geffen Records November 22nd.

Fronted by singer-guitarist Jason Wade, drummer Rick Woolstenhulme and bassist-singer Bryce Soderberg, Lifehouse was produced by John Alagia (John Mayer, Rachel Yamagata, Liz Phair, Dave Matthews Band) and recorded at his home studio in Easton, Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay.

Wade proved himself a gifted songwriter with Lifehouse’s first record, 2000’s multi-platinum No Name Face, which spawned the #1 hit “Hanging By A Moment.” In fact, “Hanging By A Moment” was the most-played song of 2001! Stanley Climbfall, the band’s Top 10 follow-up, was released in 2002 to critical praise.