Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: SDF-1 Macross Original Box Set COMPLETE (OOP)

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 08-08-05, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All right. So I got out of the anime scene some years ago, but one of the last box sets I bought during this phase was Animeigo's remastered Super Dimensional Fortress Macross complete box set, the one that was available only on pre-order. Now the time has come to part with this tremendous set (I need the money for a down payment on an apartment), but the internet seems completely bereft of any information regarding how much these things go for. I do know they're pretty OOP and rare -- so rare, in fact, I can't find out how much they're actually going for.

As stated above, these are originals - not cheap bootlegs. It comes complete with a hologram, liner notes, the original box, etc. The ISBN number is 1565673263. Aside from a small cosmetic scratch on the side, this thing is just as good as new!

So what I will do is put them out of the plate. Please send me an offer that seems reasonable and fair to you and I will go with the highest bidder. I am willing to negotiate on anything! Shoot me an email and we'll negotiate.
Old 08-08-05, 04:35 PM
Defunct Account

Just wanted to let you know that forum rules state that you need to put a proce on any DVDs that you are interesting in selling. Auctions like this aren't allowed.
Old 08-09-05, 09:12 AM

Fair enough. I will comply as soon as I found out an appropriate price. Until then, you have my permission to close this thread.