Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

any reviews of the Thundercats?

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-05, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know of any reviews of the Thundercats set yet? I've looked but haven't been able to find any which is suprising since it's released next week.
Old 08-05-05, 11:04 AM

i'm interested too but I wouldn't expect to see any reviews for something like this until the day it's released.
Old 11-01-05, 08:53 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

There aren't any reviews yet and the Box Set it's been out for a while
Old 11-01-05, 12:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
Well i bought the Thundercats Box Set when it came out. I think that overall it is very well produced and put together. I realize that with programmes like this that you are not going to be able to find lots of extras to put on the DVD's, but if you are a fan of the show then you will love it.

I have read some criticism of the quality of the picture on the DVD's, butnin my opinion it is as good as can be expected. There is a problem with the first couple of episodes on Disc one, but this is with the audio music. I called a free phone number and the DVD producers take your details and will replace said DVD.

The episodes in my opinion have aged very well. The animation stands the test of time and it brought back childhood memories of loving watching this show. I would recommend getting your hands on this DVD as soon as possible.

On the downside, one of the extras is a discussion with fans of the show and Will Wheaton of Star Trek fame turns up. He talks about having a crush on Cheetara and generally comes across as the huge talentless nerd that he is.

By the way, i believe that there is a review at the movie section of IGN.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-06-09, 10:10 PM

Re: any reviews of the Thundercats?

I've seen few..you can try this one http://dvd.ign.com/articles/675/675634p1.html