Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Best deal for Trailer Park Boys? (any season)

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-05, 11:43 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking to blind-buy some of this show, anyone know what the best (preferably B&M) price for either the 1st and 2nd, the 3rd, or the 4th season?
Old 07-21-05, 12:17 PM
Cool New Member

I had good luck using DVDSoon.com. At the time they were running a free shipping deal - might still be running it. It's a Canadian outfit so shipping takes a bit longer, plus you have to convert Canadian currency to American in order to figure out your total bill. At the time I couldn't find Trailer Park Boys available from many other e-tailers. I didn't have any luck at B/M stores either. Good luck.
Old 07-21-05, 02:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Bobbin
Looking to blind-buy some of this show, anyone know what the best (preferably B&M) price for either the 1st and 2nd, the 3rd, or the 4th season?
They've only been released in Canada, so unless you live there, you are not going to find them at any B&M store. I got them all at DVDSoon over the years. They usually have the best prices, although they no longer offer free shipping.
They just ended that a few weeks ago.
Old 07-21-05, 04:35 PM

Actually,

if you have Music for a Song store or Movie Stop near you, you may have luck finding this, as they also have Canuck dvds for some unknown reason. I picked up two copies of the set of the first two seasons there for $9 each. And yes, they were original releases, no boots!