Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Scrubs Season 2 (Nov. 15th)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-05, 03:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Scrubs Season 2 (Nov. 15th)

I just finished watching season 1 this weekend.(I was trying not to watch them to fast) So I decided to google to get info on season 2, and I found this
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=p...2&title=671121

Has there been any other word about it?

Shadow.
Old 07-03-05, 03:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Considering the first season just came out about a month or so ago, it will be at least this long until the next one, assuming they have time in between shooting the new season to work on it.
Old 07-03-05, 04:54 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope they get season 2 out by Christmas....I can't wait to own all the season of this show... easily one of the best on TV.

MATT
Old 07-03-05, 05:42 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by shadowhawk2020
I just finished watching season 1 this weekend.(I was trying not to watch them to fast) So I decided to google to get info on season 2, and I found this

Has there been any other word about it?

Shadow.
That's R2, and there are several premature threads about this already.
Old 07-03-05, 05:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's rumored to come out in October.

We really should have a sticky dedicated entirely to TV on DVD(including release date rumors such as this).
Old 07-04-05, 09:24 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Looking forward to this...possibly better than season one. Hope they continue to have decent features, or maybe even...shock, gasp...expand it to four discs.
Old 07-04-05, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Received 372 Likes on 266 Posts
The Fantastic Four Season 1&2 DVD set has a flyer that says Scrubs season 2 is "coming soon."
Old 07-08-05, 04:11 PM

I did see a tentative release date of 12/05 at this site

Old 07-08-05, 10:44 PM

as the words in the http address itself clearly indicate, thats for the R2 version. So i wont even click on it.
Old 07-08-05, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by sman113
as the words in the http address itself clearly indicate, thats for the R2 version. So i wont even click on it.
But it's at least another step towards the eventual Region 1 release. There's even what looks to be cover art there (and although it is Region 2, I think their Season One cover is the same as ours). So no unnecessary indignation required.
Old 07-09-05, 12:05 AM

R2 has the release date for the 12/09/2005, now anyone know when there season 1 was released so we can get a little bit of an idea when we will get this.
Old 07-09-05, 05:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts
The person running the official Scrubs DVD MySpace page says October, although she doesn't give a specific date:

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...20050709153907
Old 07-09-05, 07:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Good news...hopefully the remaining two seasons come out within a year thereafter, with the upcoming fifth season perhaps being coming out at the start of the sixth season...but that's all hopeful speculation.
Old 07-09-05, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Skoobooz
Good news...hopefully the remaining two seasons come out within a year thereafter, with the upcoming fifth season perhaps being coming out at the start of the sixth season...but that's all hopeful speculation.
From everything i've been reading, the S1 set sold pretty well. And as is usual with season sets that sell well, i would expect new seasons every 3 or 4 months until they catch up with the regular season. Then, less then a month before the new season starts, the previous season is released on DVD.
Besides, i'd rather wait longer and get some better features, then have them rush the sets to store shelves.
Old 07-12-05, 01:17 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

DVD Times just posted specs and cover art for the REGION 2 release of Scrubs: S2. Although it is R2, one does have to assume that the specs will be very similar when it is released here in Region 1:

"Buena Vista Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Scrubs Season 2 for 12th September 2005. The fresh faced interns of Season 1 are embarking on the next stage of their aspiring medical careers and are now raring to go residents at Sacred Heart Hospital. However they still have lots to learn as they blunder their way through hospital life. Neurotic geek J.D. (Zach Braff), the ditzy but delightful Elliot (Sarah Chalke), wide-eyed Turk (Donald Faison) and sassy Carla (Judy Reyes) are back together for Season 2 and still making the same mistakes! Under the dubious guidance of mad mentors Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) and Dr. Kelso (Ken Jenkins), the older but not much wiser medics get themselves into even more bizarre situations, with unpredictable patients and tangled relationships.

This four-disc set contains all 22 episodes from Season 2 alongside the following extras...

* “A Rare Condition” – Featurette on the entire production which takes place in a ‘real’ abandoned hospital
* “Musical Stylings” – The importance of music to the show
* “Johnny C. Keeps Talking” – Interview with Johnny C.
* “Secrets & Lies” – Featurette on the practical joking that goes on
* “J.D.’s Mojo” – Featurette on Zach’s character’s love life
* “Stunt Casting” – Stunts in the show
* “Imagination Gone Wild” – Featurette on the Dream Sequences
* “Scrubbed Out” – Deleted scenes
* “Alternate Lines: A Second Opinion” – Alternate takes
* “Practice, Practice, Malpractice” – Outtakes
* “My Overkill” – Bill Lawrence, Zach Bragg and Donald Faison – audio commentary
* “My Case Study” – Bill Lawrence and Ken Jenkins – audio commentary
* “My First Step” – Bill Lawrence and Donald Fasion – audio commentary
* "My Sex Buddy” – Bill Lawrence and Sarah Chalke – audio commentary
* “His Story” – Bill Lawrence and John C. MnGinley – audio commentary
* “My T.C.W.” – Bill Lawrence and Judy Reyes – audio commentary"

Awesome specs, can't wait for it to be announced over here.
Old 07-12-05, 04:09 PM
Needs to Contact Admin about multiple accounts

Looking forward to the second season and wish it was out already. I just watched the first season this past weekend

I saw that play.com and it due for release on Region 2 for 12th September; and I also searched and found out the the Region 4 version will be released on 21st September.

One can only pray that we get our copy around the same time, although for some reason a part of me thinks I saw somewhere that it is due for release in October.

I guess we'll wait and see...
Old 07-13-05, 05:34 AM

found this link to the cover on zach-braff.com for the R2 version.

http://www.zach-braff.com/images/region2uk.jpg

From the website:
It seems the "Scrubs: Season 2" region 2 release date will be Sept.26th. We have this sample cover for the DVD. It could change before release. No Region One (North American) release date yet but soon.
Old 07-18-05, 06:46 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From TVSHOWSONDVD.COM:

Scrubs - Probable Season 2 Date!
Posted by Gord Lacey
7/18/2005

One of our retail friends dropped us a line and told us Disney has set November 15 for the release of Scrubs: Season 2. Of course the date isn't final until Disney announces it officially, so stay tuned.
Old 07-18-05, 05:02 PM
Needs to Contact Admin about multiple accounts

beginnign to think I might go ahead and get Season 2 from the UK since I don't think I can wait until November to get it. I just watched Season 1 last weekend and got me back in the mood for it.
Old 07-22-05, 01:39 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts
The Official Scubs MySpace page just sent a bulletin announcing the Nov. 15th date:

"BIG HUGE FATTY ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE QUEEN OF AWESOMEVILLE....
SEASON TWO COMES OUT ON DVD ON......
NOVEMBER 15!!!!
Repost it, go crazy, you'll be the first to know and you're rad because of it.
Love,
Genevieve"
Old 07-22-05, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Great news, and Amazon actually already has this up for pre-order...but it's three discs again. What's the big problem with a four disc set? Hope the extras are the same as the R2 set.
Old 07-22-05, 08:00 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

November is a long wait just because I love this show and want it NOW, but it is good to see they are going to keep on releasing them. There is always that fear that they are going to release one season and then....stop.

At any rate, I can't wait to get this..literally. Like others, I just love this show to bits.
Old 07-23-05, 03:31 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 223 Likes on 148 Posts
They better release Season 3. Seasons 1 and 2 were good, but the series really took off when Tara Reid started appearing on it.
Old 07-23-05, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Perkinsun Dzees
They better release Season 3. Seasons 1 and 2 were good, but the series really took off when Tara Reid started appearing on it.
...Seriously? The show seemed pretty solid from the first season, and in my opinion, Tara Reid did little to add to the show's excellence (though she was actually funny, or at least given funny lines).
Old 07-23-05, 03:03 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts
Originally Posted by Perkinsun Dzees

For one, the show has never "taken off." If it had, it would be on the fall schedule instead of being a replacement. Two, Tara Reid, I'm drawing a blank as to where to go with that. Hardly memorable in a cast of such great characters.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.