Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Any news on a new Aaron Sorkin show?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-05, 09:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any news on a new Aaron Sorkin show?

Just curious if there's been any news about what Aaron Sorkin's up to since he left the West Wing. Considering that both the West Wing and Sports Night are two of my favorite shows, I'm eagerly anticipating whatever he's going to do next.

Try to refrain from the drug jokes please...
Old 06-15-05, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have no news for you, but I will say I feel your pain as a devotee of Newsradio. I just don't understand how somebody goes from making a show like that to not working in the business.
Old 06-15-05, 11:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Jimmy James
I have no news for you, but I will say I feel your pain as a devotee of Newsradio. I just don't understand how somebody goes from making a show like that to not working in the business.
Sports Night was canned and while he choose to leave The West Wing, it was based on the heat he was getting from the WB about his show running style, so maybe he just doesn't feel like working in that environment anymore?

Last I heard he was working on a project (movie I think, not series) about Philo Farnsworth, the inventor of TV, though there is some dispute about whether he was the first and whether or not RCA stole his work.

This was a while ago, not even sure if this project went anywhere.