Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

WTFlohan

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-05, 05:49 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTFlohan

Old 05-10-05, 06:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This has what to do with movies?
Old 05-10-05, 06:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422026
Old 05-10-05, 06:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
these pics would go over well in the Lohan thread in Other that was started today
Old 05-10-05, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Mr. Salty
This has what to do with movies?
She's an actress.

But, yeah, don't visit the Other forum much. Sorry.
Old 05-10-05, 09:45 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Go back to otter.
Old 05-10-05, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,808 Likes on 1,129 Posts
She's trying to be thin for you "Thin Freaks" who judge all women simply by their weight. I swear, men today are just never happy. I don't know how women do it.
Old 05-10-05, 10:14 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Sorry Robo, but before Lohan was more than thin enough and still had maxium boobage.

This has nothing to do with her longing to be loved than it has to do with her longing to take a huge sniff. If you know what I mean.
Old 05-10-05, 10:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 625 Likes on 482 Posts
I don't know of anyone in this forum that would want a woman to look like that, Giantrobo.

Last edited by RocShemp; 05-10-05 at 10:43 PM.
Old 05-10-05, 10:27 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Jackskeleton
Sorry Robo, but before Lohan was more than thin enough and still had maxium boobage.

This has nothing to do with her longing to be loved than it has to do with her longing to take a huge sniff. If you know what I mean.
Ok whatever cuzz. I'm just sayin' that to many out there her current look IS the goal.

She's Uber Thin without makeup in a paparazzi photo. Of course she looks like shit. Put her in a makeup chair and suddenly she's got "the look"

Last edited by Giantrobo; 05-10-05 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-10-05, 10:28 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by RocShemp
I don't of anyone in this forum that would want a woman to look like that, Giantrobo.

Don't be to sure.
Old 05-10-05, 10:47 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Well then they must be hiding it very well, Giantrobo. I think a really thin woman only looks good if she is naturally really thin. I say this because I've met some thin girls that look very good but only because that's how their bodies are. Girls like Lohan, who are made to have some more meat on their bodies, look terrible when they try to be really skinny. But like Jack, I think this has more to do with "sniffing" than wanting to shed excess pounds. And no amount of makeup will make her look good now. Too bad because she was always a very pretty girl.
Old 05-10-05, 10:50 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Giantrobo
Ok whatever cuzz. I'm just sayin' that to many out there her current look IS the goal.

She's Uber Thin without makeup in a paparazzi photo. Of course she looks like shit. Put her in a makeup chair and suddenly she's got "the look"

that's like saying that you chubby chasers are creating womens expectations and goals to become a one ton beast woman.

Not our fault these chicks are on the blow, bro.
Old 05-10-05, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Or is it?

Oh wait. No, it's not.
Old 05-10-05, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

From the neck down in the second pic she looks like my dead grandmother, before she died obviously.....Vodka and Marlboros. So, how long before she ends up on Oprah sobbing about her "problem"? She should hook up with Pat O'Brien.
Old 05-10-05, 11:51 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think a really thin woman only looks good if she is naturally really thin. I say this because I've met some thin girls that look very good but only because that's how their bodies are. Girls like Lohan, who are made to have some more meat on their bodies, look terrible when they try to be really skinny.
for all of this.
Old 05-11-05, 01:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,100 Likes on 796 Posts
She looks like she's lost a lot of weight, and she doesn't look better for it --she looks worse.
Old 05-11-05, 01:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
WTFisthisthreadstillopenfor?
Old 05-11-05, 03:15 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 188 Likes on 105 Posts
Does she really have a cocaine problem? Is this a fact or speculation?

She very well could be having problems with an eating disorder. That, of course, is pure speculation.

I miss her boobies.
Old 05-11-05, 06:28 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

yeah - well, it looks good on some chicks, but it looks like shit on her. She has nasty skin and she just looks old and cracked out. I never really liked her much anyway.
Old 05-11-05, 06:49 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

that's like saying that you chubby chasers are creating womens expectations and goals to become a one ton beast woman.

We're not. We accept women as they are. We don't fuck with their sef-esteem to the point of eating disorders.

But you know all the goings on in The Biz so I guess I'll just trust you when you say she's on "blow".

You do know that some women smoke and or do blow because it keeps the weight down right? I've know many women who said they smoked when they were younger to stay thin.
Old 05-11-05, 06:53 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Well then they must be hiding it very well, Giantrobo. I think a really thin woman only looks good if she is naturally really thin. I say this because I've met some thin girls that look very good but only because that's how their bodies are. Girls like Lohan, who are made to have some more meat on their bodies, look terrible when they try to be really skinny. But like Jack, I think this has more to do with "sniffing" than wanting to shed excess pounds. And no amount of makeup will make her look good now. Too bad because she was always a very pretty girl.

Dude, I don't doubt that "thin, but not too thin" is what you guys want. Hell, I've seen some very attractive "thin-ish" women who weren't skeletal. But I'm also saying some women get so fucked in the head in terms of staying thin to please male obsession with "thin" they often don't know when to fuckin' stop until someone grabs them and says something.
Old 05-11-05, 06:55 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Count Dooku
She looks like she's lost a lot of weight, and she doesn't look better for it --she looks worse.
I think we can all agree on this point. Add to the mix her being a redhead with the pale skin, fine light colored body hair, and freckles and it all looks bad on her at this point. But hey, she's off the clock in those pics so what are you gonna do.....
Old 05-11-05, 07:38 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Dude, I don't doubt that "thin, but not too thin" is what you guys want. Hell, I've seen some very attractive "thin-ish" women who weren't skeletal. But I'm also saying some women get so fucked in the head in terms of staying thin to please male obsession with "thin" they often don't know when to fuckin' stop until someone grabs them and says something.
The problem is that you're assuming we all want thin women. And many women seem to make this mistake as well. Many guys (like myself) want a woman who looks healthy. By that I mean not to either extreme. As I said before, if a woman has a body that's naturally curvy, curvy is how she should keep it. (And by curvy I don't mean fat.) And if a woman is naturally thin, then thin is how she should stay instead of trying to pack on extra pounds. (And by thin I don't mean anorexic.)

Personally, I like a happy medium. I'm unopposed to a thin woman so long as she has the body for it (and I've known some gorgeous thin women) but I preffer my women with a bit more meat on them. I dunno, maybe it's a Latin thing.

Last edited by RocShemp; 05-11-05 at 07:41 AM.
Old 05-11-05, 07:40 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Her bag says "Curve" --- she must be buying presents for someone else, obviously.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.