DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Predator on BOX

Giantrobo
04-28-05, 09:27 AM
I picked this up the other day and so far it's pretty cool. The graphics, violent bloody kills, mobility, and weapons seem pretty cool. Teamxbox.com gave it a 5 point something but I don't care. I liked what little bit of it I had to play today. They also bitch about the controls but to me they're no less complicated than any other game. I do agree with them when they say if you're a Predator fan then you'll like it and I'm a Predator fan. I've only got an xbox so I don't know if it will come out on PS2.

Has anyone else picked this up? Actually, I'm sure most will wait til it hits $20 but I wanted it now because I was so impressed by a demo video I saw a few weeks ago.

Mopower
04-28-05, 10:19 AM
I played a demo at Wizard World Chicago last summer. It sucked then. Of course that was 9 months ago. So I'm sure the retail version is better but havent played it.

Centurion
04-29-05, 09:53 AM
I do agree with them when they say if you're a Predator fan then you'll like it and I'm a Predator.You know...every once in awhile, when I'm alone, I'll feel as if someone is looking over my shoulders. :sarcasm:

Giantrobo
04-29-05, 10:03 AM
:lol: oops!

Anyway, It could use some tweaking here and there but I like all the abilities given.

Centurion
04-29-05, 10:05 AM
The cloaking sounds cool, but I wonder if it's like Halo 2 where you stay cloaked only for a limited time.

Giantrobo
04-29-05, 10:14 AM
The cloaking sounds cool, but I wonder if it's like Halo 2 where you stay cloaked only for a limited time.

Cloaking, which by the way looks awesome on xbox, eventually drains power like the Flashlight in HALO. Cloaking, shoulder mounted plasma gun, and throwing disc all drain power. But the fun part is recharging by running up to a junction box and jamming the Preds blades into it.