Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Final: Wrong Men and Notorious Women Criterion

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-05, 02:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello people, first off i would like to apologize for anybody that i've said i was going to "trade" with or deal with, i just couldn't get those things in order and i'm really sorry, the only item that i have left of my original trade list is this boxset in the title.

I've decided i'm just gonna part with it and deal with it, if i don't get any responses i'm just gonna sell it on ebay. Anyway with that being said, the box itself is opened it has minimal wear , only on the sides mostly because it isn't exactly a sturdy box, however, it still is in excellent condition and better than people claiming it has "no wear, and in perfect condition". Every single movie is sealed. My offer is 125 with 7 dollars for "US Postal Service Priority Mail". I'm willing to listen to offers, not gonna hurt.

I would also consider trades for the following items:The following Items are Toys Transformer Optimus Prime Generation 2 sealed (Re-paint of the generation one). Or Optimus Prime 20th anniversary Sealed ( i have one opened already, but want one for the collection).

Thank you

Last edited by Chris777; 04-24-05 at 05:27 AM.