Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

San Andreas gone wrong?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-05, 07:33 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
San Andreas gone wrong?!

Hey all, I perchased San Andreas months ago and spent every day completing this game, I was hooked. Anyway when i got to the end mission and I completed it the game would not save.
Has anybody else had any problems with this game or am I just the unlucky one who brought the rejected copy?!
Old 04-04-05, 08:57 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I didn't have any problems with it. Try again.
Old 04-05-05, 12:15 AM
Cool New Member

I am at the Bank Heist near the end. When I get to the roof I can not pick up the parachute at all! I just walk right over it again and again... I've put it aside for Gran Turismo for now anyway.
Old 04-06-05, 09:47 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jscme
I am at the Bank Heist near the end. When I get to the roof I can not pick up the parachute at all! I just walk right over it again and again... I've put it aside for Gran Turismo for now anyway.
Do you have a melee weapon on you? I think the parachute occupies the same slot
Old 04-06-05, 12:21 PM
DRG
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sadie
Hey all, I perchased San Andreas months ago and spent every day completing this game, I was hooked. Anyway when i got to the end mission and I completed it the game would not save.
Has anybody else had any problems with this game or am I just the unlucky one who brought the rejected copy?!
When you say it doesn't save, what exactly goes wrong? Will it not enter the save screen when you hit the marker? Or does it go to the save screen but not let you complete the process? Or does it act like it saves but when you go back there is nothing there?

Is it maybe a problem with your memory card?
Old 04-07-05, 01:54 AM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by DRG
When you say it doesn't save, what exactly goes wrong? Will it not enter the save screen when you hit the marker? Or does it go to the save screen but not let you complete the process? Or does it act like it saves but when you go back there is nothing there?

Is it maybe a problem with your memory card?
It does go to the save screen but will not save the data, I checked the memory card and it seemed fine in fact I also perchased a new one and it still didn't work.
It wouldn't bother me so much but once the missions are complete i like to do the littly faffing things like take my gal out and burgle a few houses which is impossible when there are riots going on and there is no bloody vehical to pinch!